𝟎𝟎𝟑. this auradon?... ok?

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 ❞

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍?... 𝐎𝐊?
Pay attention to books; bitch.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The limo came to a stop and the band started to play. The driver opened the door as Carlos and Jay started fighting over a piece of scarf.

"You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos yelled at Jay as Isaac, Elijah and the girls exited out of the limo and the marching band dramatically stopped playing. Elijah and Isaac rolled their eyes at these boys.

"Because you want it!" Jay shouted back, trying to win their little game of tug-of-war. The marching band slowly backed away while all that was happening. They parted as a young woman walked through the group with her arms open in a wide welcoming position.

"Guys! Guys!" Elijah whispered to the fighting boys.

"We have an audience," Isaac said, causing the boys to stop and look over at the woman.

"Just... cleaning up," Jay said with a fake smile before turning to look down at Carlos, "Get up," He said, offering a hand and pulling Carlos to his feet.

"Leave it as you found it," the woman said in a sing-song voice before turning seriously, "And by that, I mean just leave it."

Jay threw everything he took, including the scarf he and Carlos were fighting over before the driver closed the door. He then caught the sight of a girl that was standing behind the woman.

"Hello, foxy," Jay said as he walked over to her. She smiled back at him, "The name's Jay," he smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest. The girl giggled uncomfortably.

The woman ducked in between them, "Welcome to Auradon Prep!" she said to Jay causing him to lose his smirk and stand back with the other Descendants. The other five Descendants quietly snickered, causing Jay to slightly glare at them. The woman turned to all of them, "I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress," she curtsied as Mal and Isaac perked up.

"The Fairy Godmother?" Isaac asked, "As in..." Isaac continued as he made a wand motion with his hand, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?"

"Bibbidi-bobbidi- you know it," Fairy Godmother said, smiling and pointing at Isaac.

Mal nodded, "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just...appeared out of nowhere. With that sparkly wand and warm smile and that sparkly wand." Isaac rolled his eyes at how Mal was so obvious on the wand.

"That was a long time ago, and as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future," Fairy Godmother said while gesturing with her hands.