𝟎𝟐𝟎. fencing practice

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

❝ 𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 ❞❝ Lonnie! That was fucking amazing

𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄
Lonnie! That was fucking amazing.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"All right, boys. Let's line up," Jay said as the boys lined up, "Carlos, you're with me."

"Yeah," Carlos answered as he lined up with Jay. Issac and Elijah lined up with each other.

"Assembler. Salute. Lower the point. Masks down. En garde," Jay said as the boys did what he said, "Keep your center!" Jay said as he and Carlos went to the center.

"Whoa!" Carlos said.

"Eyes on your opponent!" Jay said, "Up and over!" He won over Carlos. Then a new opponent came as they started to clash with Jay.

"Get him, Jay!" Someone said, "Practice."

"Watch out, Jay," Someone said in the crowd.

"Nice!" Carlos said.

"Jay, what happened?" Someone said, "Finish him."

"Jay, you fucking Idiot!" Elijah exclaimed when the opponent was holding Jay's sword.

Jay kicked the sword out of his opponent's hand, he caught it as the person removed their mask.

"It's Lonnie!" Jane said proudly as she applauded her and people joined Jane.

"Lonnie!" Isaac exclaimed as he gave Lonnie a high five, "That was fucking amazing."

"Thanks," Lonnie said as she breathed heavily.

"Not bad," Jay said.

"You should put me on the team," Lonnie said as she removed her gloves.

"Yeah, you should," Elijah said in agreement.

Jay nodded as he went to come up in front of her and Chad pulled him back, "Hey, w-what?! No, no, no. We'll-- We'll be the laughing stock of the league. A-And what's gonna happen next? We'll have girls playing Tourney? Come on, guys." Elijah and Isaac rolled their eyes.

"So?" The three VK boys said.

"So? Uh, so, have you not read the rule book?" He asked as he took out the rule book, "Section 2, paragraph 3, 11- 4," he found the page and read it, "A team will be composed of a captain and eight men," he showed the crowd the rule book, "Hmm? Why don't you read the rule book?"

"And? Fuck the rules," Elijah mumbled.

"Okay, yeah, but you're down a man!" Lonnie said, "I mean, since Ben had to leave to do all that king stuff."

"Exactly, we're down a man," Chad said.

"Jay," Lonnie said, looking at the son of Jafar.

"I'm sorry. Coach trusts me," Jay told her, "I'm not gonna stay captain if I just throw out the rule book."

"But, Jay-" Isaac started but was cut off by Jay.

"No, Ink, it's fine," Jay told Isaac.

"If my mother thought that way, she would have lost the war," Lonnie glared at Chad.

"Okay. Rule book. Rule book." Chad said to her as she walked away.

"At this point might as well ban boys from cheerleading," Elijah groaned as he ran to find Lonnie.

"You are fucking unbelievable Jay," Isaac told Jay as his eyes glowing blue, scaring some people including Jay before following Elijah.