𝟎𝟐𝟕. losing, not an option

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
Little Dizzy and Liam!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened," Mal lectured the others after they told her what had happened, "What were you thinking?!"

"He was going to come with or without us," Evie defended them, "We just wanted to protect him."

"Yeah, and we completely blew it," Carlos reminded them.

"Okay. Okay," Elijah quickly cuts in before anything gets out of hand, "We did blow it."

"So, what are we going to do?" Jay asked Mal.

"We," Mal said as gestured to herself and the group, "are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me and she's a punk. And guess what? Now, I have to go get him."

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Mal. You're still gonna have to go through Bryson, Harry Hook, and their wharf rats," Carlos told Mal.

"Yeah, you're gonna need us," Jay added.

"Uma said to come alone," Mal reminded them.

"Mal, come on," Isaac said.

"She said to come alone," Carlos said before Mal could reply, "I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere," Carlos flopped on the couch.

"We'll be here when you get back," Jay told Mal.

Mal nodded before leaving. Elijah walked over to his makeshift bed and flopped on his face first as he groaned in the pillow before picking up a journal that he left on the Isle and reading it. Isaac picked up a spray can and started to spray paint one of the walls. Jay picked up a ball and threw it back and forth between him and the wall. Evie was going through her old closet, organizing it. Carlos continued to fix the music recorder that he left when he left the Isle. As the four VKs were minding their own business, they waited for Mal to come and wanted to know what Uma wanted.

🍎🐉

"There's no way we're going to give Uma the wand," Evie exclaimed after Mal told the others what happened, "We can't just let her destroy Auradon."

"But if we don't give Uma the wand, then Ben is toast, guys," Carlos reminded the group.

"Right, so we're going to give Uma, of all people, the wand?" Isaac asked Carlos.

"Wait, you guys," Elijah cuts in, "Your 3D printer," Elijah reminded Carlos.

"A phony wand," Carlos said in realization, "In my sleep."

"Yes," Mal exclaimed.

"But the second Uma tests it, they'll know it's fake," Isaac told Elijah.

"Ok, so then we get Ben out really fast," Mal said, "We need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs," Jay cuts in.

"That's perfect," Evie exclaimed, "I'll get the chemicals in Lady Tremaine's place. That could work," Evie then walked over to Mal "Oh, and sick hair by the way. Evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game."

"Ok, you wanna know something?" Mal asked Evie, "Dizzy and Liam did this."

"Little Dizzy and Liam!" Evie exclaimed, "Shut up."

"I know! I'm loving it," Mal told Evie, "It's like a lot lighter."

"Really proud of them," Evie smiled before Jay and Isaac cleared his throat.

"Hello?" Carlos and Elijah exclaimed, causing the girls to look at the boys, confused. Carlos gave them the look.

"Right," Evie whispered.

"Jay, Carlos, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay, no later than noon. And you guys losing, not an option." Mal told the group.

"Cause we're rotten..." Isaac started.

"To the core," The other five finished.

"Let's do this," Evie said as they all left the hideout and split up.