000; prologue

corbyn,

corbyn,

honestly this feels like senior year right before graduation, getting major deja vu from it right now.

i'm aware i left you on a bit of a cliffhanger, i feel guilty for doing that and it wasn't exactly my intention, but i don't want to speak face to face because it'll hurt me, so i'm going to write you this letter instead.

first of all i'm sorry for what i did last night, i panicked and got worried that we'd turn out just like how my last relationship ended, despite knowing you're not at all like that. i apologise for making assumptions and pushing you away.

for the past four months, you've been someone who defended me, protected me, held me when i was upset, took care of me and my friends, you've been a friend. that was more than enough for me.

but for the past four months, i've tried to ruin your career, i've hurt you in many ways and most nights i left you feeling confused with yourself because of what i was doing.

i'm aware i may have fallen too quickly and in the process it seems like i had taken advantage of you. i'm still overly thankful you helped me release a song and get out into the world, and i never had any intention of using you to reach my own goals. but i did fall for you, harder than you did for me.

you've given me some of the best nights possible and there was never a dull moment with you in the room, it was always full of fun.

you're still going through the grief of a break up and so am i, maybe things just weren't at the right place for us to work out or maybe we just don't work out.

but i know i still love you, and i don't feel an ounce of hatred in my body towards you. your feelings aren't reciprocated and that's okay, i'm accepting that and i want to let you heal from your own problems instead of worrying about mine.

with that being said, i'm giving you full permission to ruin my career in return. my song is in the top 10 on the charts, go full out and ruin it in the worst way possible, i know you're holding it back.

good luck with your album release at the end of your break! i'm sure it'll be the success you've been dying for, you and the guys deserve it.

cheering you on from the sidelines always <3

- katelyn

ps. please don't write back to me, my emotions can't take that.

୨୧🔪·。🛒˚.)