007; you're biting your lip

THIRD PERSON.

"WE'RE SAT WITH WHY DON'T WE?" EVIE FROWNED, watching Kate confidently walk up to the table with a shrug, "won't it be awkward?"

"Only if you make it awkward." Kate replied, looking to the five boys already sat with their drinks in front of them, "I guess we're sat with you five."

"Lucky you," Daniel shrugged and smiled.

"I do consider myself very lucky," she nodded, sitting herself down as Evie did the same, giving a smile to Jack before she looked back at Kate, "how is things?"

"Very good," Zach said, "we have a new song coming out soon."

"What's it called?" Kate asked them.

"Love back." Corbyn looked at her, receiving a small nod followed by a slight smile.

Evie kept her gaze on Corbyn as Kate continued on with leading the conversation, noticing him not once take his eyes off the girl even as he leant forward in his seat.

And even after he cleared his throat and ran his fingers through his hair a couple times, his eyes remained fixed on the girl sat opposite of him, flicking between her eyes and lips while she spoke.

"Kate, do you want a drink?" Evie turned to Kate.

"Ooh, I'll come with, I need to see what options I have for the night." Kate replied with a smile as Evie gave her a nod.

As Kate stood up to follow Evie to the drinks, Corbyn turned from his band members and to the girl, his eyes flicking up and down her body a few times before his eyebrows were raised slightly.

Watching her walk away he continued to stare at the girl while biting his bottom lip, his arms folded and resting on the table, his breathing picked up slightly and another quick glance up and down her body.

"Corbyn, you're biting your lip." Daniel looked at Corbyn, watching him immediately turn away from Kate and look to his band member, "were you checking Kate out?"

"No," he shrugged, fidgeting in his seat as Daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you sure?" He smiled slightly.

"I didn't know she'd be sat with us," Corbyn mentioned.

"Under the same management, I thought it'd be likely." Daniel replied, "she looks good though."

"She does."

"I knew you were checking her out," he said through a small laugh, watching Corbyn roll his eyes and turn back to his drink.

"I didn't expect her to be so talkative," Jonah said to the four of them, "I thought it would be awkward."

"She sure knows how to carry a conversation." Jack raised his eyebrows.

"And how to wear a dress," Corbyn mumbled to himself as Daniel glanced at him.

"She seems different," Zach frowned, "she seems a bit cocky."

"Everyone changes once fame gets to them," Jonah frowned, "fame most likely got into her head."

"I saw that coming." Jack nodded, "but she still seems very sweet, I do miss hanging out with her."

"We should suggest to hang out again," Jonah glanced between them all, "a studio session together or something? I do think we'd all still get along like last year."

"That won't be awkward at all for me." Corbyn sighed as he looked at them all, "i've said two words to her and that was our song name."

"You said it very confidently." Zach nodded, "I think she knows it's about her now."