005; my stalker is observant

THIRD PERSON.

CORBYN WALKED INTO THE STUDIO THE NEXT DAY alone, his aim to work on the music he missed out on yesterday after storming out of the building in frustration, ready to move on and forget about who was only sitting down the hall from him.

Already sitting alone for three hours working on nothing but his music had got the best of him, and soon he found himself pacing around the studio fiddling with the random toys or gadgets the five of them left in there over time until another one of his coffees was finished.

Grabbing his mug from his desk, Corbyn left his studio and headed down the hall to where the coffee machine sat, glancing into Kate's studio as he passed to notice it empty, despite the door being open.

He took his time to pour his coffee into his mug, ensuring his cup was absolute perfect to avoid any disappointment when he got back to his studio, grabbing a small snack to go along with it.

And as he picked up his cup of coffee and attempted to walk away from the machine, footsteps came from down the hall at a very high speed, brushing past the boy at an almost sprint.

"Sorry," she quickly said as she ran past, heading towards her studio before taking a sharp turn into it.

"Great," he mumbled to himself, following her down the hall with a frown on his face, walking towards her studio before he looked inside of it.

"Running down the hall isn't allowed, some people can walk down here with coffees." Corbyn said as he stood in the doorway, holding his mug of hot coffee as he looked to the girl already on her laptop.

With no reply from her other than a few random clips of songs being played out loud, the boy rolled his eyes as he frowned, "a sorry would be nice, or maybe just listening to what I said."

"You're distracting me," she replied, staring at her laptop still while Corbyn walked into her studio, "I just want to get this song idea down."

"Sheeps, ocean, condoms, space, coffee," Corbyn stood there listing random things in attempt to throw the girl off of her idea, watching her slowly stop what she was doing before turning to look at him, "chipotle, surfboards, cheese-"

"Do you mind?" Kate glared at him.

"Did you get that idea down?" He looked at her, a forced smile on his face as she stared at her laptop,

"Yeah, a song about how much of an asshole you are." Kate nodded as she shook her head, "no, idiot. You made me forget the idea."

"Deserved." He replied with a shrug before walking back to the doorway as Kate let out a huff.

"Your outfit needs working on," she said as the boy turned back around to face her.

"I don't have a stylist," Corbyn told her, "and I'm not looking to impress anyone."

"Didn't up your shoe game either." Kate mumbled.

"Didn't up your taste in guys," Corbyn replied as she turned round to look at him, "you upgraded and then downgraded again."

"I'm not dating anyone." She laughed slightly.

"He was in here the other day." Corbyn said.

"Hm, sounds to me like I have a stalker." Kate tilted her head and smiled, watching him laugh slightly and shake his head, "I didn't see you the other day, were you watching me?"

"Your door is always open."

"My stalker is observant." Kate nodded.

"My studio is two doors down from you," he said, "I have to walk past to get a coffee."

"Do you look inside my studio as you walk past? You like to see how i'm doing or if I bought a friend along?" Kate asked him, a smile on her face as the boy raised his eyebrows, "you miss me that bad, huh?"

"Would it make you feel good about yourself if I lied and said yes?" He smiled.

"I'd love it."

"I miss you so bad," he said, a sarcastic tone in his voice as Kate smiled and shrugged, "I keep a shrine and kiss it every-"

"Too far." She interrupted him as he nodded.

"Thought so," Corbyn replied, continuing to nod as he left her studio and headed back towards his own.

And as he left, Kate stared at the doorway with a small smile on her face and her eyebrows furrowed, turning back to her laptop and glancing to the small photo frame placed on her desk to the right of her, a photo from the film camera of the six of them when they had visited New York City.

Letting out a sigh, her small smile dropped before she looked back at her laptop screen, continuing on with her song idea.

(˚୨୧🔪·。🛒˚.⛓)

A/N

thoughts 😏