027; she's all I need

THIRD PERSON.

"KATE." JACK SPOKE UP AS HE LEFT HIS STUDIO room, following the girl down the hall as she had just entered the building for the day.

"Hi," she turned around to face him with a small smile.

"Hey so the guys and I wanted to know if you wanted to do a song with us," he suggested with a shrug as she paused for a moment, "it's totally up to you we just thought it would be fun."

"Uh, I'll just put my things into my studio and then I'll come speak to you guys, let me just go think about it." She replied as Jack nodded, heading back to his room as Kate continued down the hall.

As she walked into her studio and turned on some dim lit lights for the day, her eyes were automatically shifted towards the bunch of roses sat on the middle of her desk, a note propped up in front of them and an iced coffee to the side.

A faint smile appeared on her face as she walked over to it, placing down her bags to one side and then over to her desk where the flowers sat, looking down at the note with a small sigh.

have a good day miss katelyn
                           - c <3

"Hey." Corbyn said as he stood in the doorway to her studio, his hands shoved into his pockets while Kate glanced behind her shoulder at him.

"Hi," she replied, moving the flowers into one of her empty vases, "thank you for the flowers."

"You're welcome." He smiled slightly, taking a few steps forward into her room as she walked back over to her desk, "are you coming into our space? They wanted to start that songwriting thing."

"Yeah, I told Jack I just wanted to place my things down here." Kate nodded as Corbyn watched her do so.

"...Are we all okay now?" He asked with a slight mumble as Kate shrugged, "I just want to brush past what we said and move on from it, I overreacted."

"I did too." Kate nodded, "we can move on from it."

"Cool." He let out a sigh of relief while watching her grab her iced coffee, walking towards the door as he pushed it closed.

"Why have you-"

"I just want a kiss." Corbyn shrugged.

"Jack might walk in."

"He's probably already suspicious after our argument the other day." He said through a small laugh as one of his hands moved down to her waist, "I don't care anymore, if someone sees us then oh well."

"Corbyn."

"What are they gonna do? We've already kissed by then." He shrugged, "plus my initial was on the flowers."

"No one has been in my studio this morning so clearly now one saw them." Kate raised her eyebrows before placing a kiss on his cheek, "now let's go."

"Fine," Corbyn mumbled, letting the girl out of the room as they both headed down the hallway towards the band's studio place, walking into the room as a chair was immediately offered to the girl.

"Hi Kate." Zach smiled.

"Hey," she replied, "i'm happy to do a song with you guys."

"We've already asked Randy about it and he's agreed." Jonah said, "so we're now all good to get started on a song if you have any suggestions."

"Let's do a song about sex," Corbyn spoke up as he sat himself down, earning the attention of the other five in the room.

"You can't, you haven't had sex in ages." Jack replied as Kate looked down to her phone, "I doubt you'd remember."

"I have hook ups." Corbyn shrugged as he looked over to the girl sat beside Daniel, "and they're good."

"With who?" Jonah raised an eyebrow.

"A girl."

"...Just one?"

"She's that good you just need her?" Zach said through a laugh as Kate's eyes met with Corbyn.

"She's that good." He nodded with a small smirk, "she is all I need to be satisfied."

"Anyway." Kate disrupted their conversation as she tucked her hair behind her ears, "since you guys love singing about your love lives, why don't we write a song about that?"

"Do you have a love life to write about?" Daniel folded his arms as he leant back in his chair.

"It's complicated."

"Oh." Jack raised his eyebrows, "who is the guy?"

"Nothing special." Kate shook her head as she glanced to Corbyn, the boy rolling his eyes and he took a deep breath and grabbed his phone.

"What if we do the song on wanting someone you can't have?" Jack suggested as he glanced between Kate and Corbyn, "like.. there's people against it but you just want to tell everyone that you're together, I don't know."

"Like keeping the relationship a secret?" Zach looked at Jack as he replied with a nod, looking over to Kate who had been watching Corbyn with a small upset frown on her face.

"Down for that." Daniel nodded, "what about you Kate?"

"Hm?" Her head quickly turned away from the boy and towards Daniel while she began to nod, "yeah, yeah that sounds great. I'm happy with whatever."

"Cool, cool." Jonah smiled, "then let's get started, any ideas for any lyrics at all?"

––––

INSTAGRAM

9,928 people liked this post

wdwupdateroomog: (sent in) kate has followed back corbyn & the guys again 👀

view all comments

username: it's either they're friends again, they know they're in the same studio or they're doing a song together
↳ username: probably just the second

username: KARBYN IS COMING BACK NO ONE MOVE

username: probably found out love back is abt her so she's followed to support them like she said she would

username: omg. yes. let's go.

username: i fucking hope they're back together bc their chemistry is top tier 🤭

username: this is just gonna create more gossip abt her does she not learn

username: she just wants fame again wbk

username: uh oh she's back

username: omg i hope they're a thing again pls i'll be so happy
↳ username: NO SAME OMG

username: OMGGG??? PLEASE.

username: pls tell me they're doing a song together i'll literally combust

username: red flag has returned uh oh

(˚୨୧🔪·。🛒˚.⛓)

A/N

hey 👀