028; it's best if you go

corbyn🖤come over?

corbyn🖤
come over?

katelyn
okay :)

––––––

THIRD PERSON.

KATE HAD ARRIVED AT CORBYN'S PLACE AS soon as possible after receiving the text from the boy, giving herself just enough time to ensure her hair and makeup both looked okay to see him and touching up her lipgloss ever so slightly.

And after arriving and spending just over ten minutes speaking to one another, the pair had wondered up to his room and were now both laying on his bed side the side still continuing their conversation.

"What if they catch on to this whole thing while we're writing that song?" Kate asked as her eyes did a quick glance between his and his lips.

"We're pretty good at hiding it, I don't think they'll catch on." He shrugged, "we don't do anything in studio anyway, should be fine."

"Well you started talking about your hook up and how great she is while staring at me, so they might catch on," Kate smiled.

"Or I could say I'm trying to make you jealous."

"To make me want you again? They'll catch on." She said through a small laugh as Corbyn let out a sigh.

"We can just act like friends it'll be easy." He said, "we did it a few days ago and they didn't catch on, we can continue it."

"What if we kiss and they see?"

"We won't kiss."

"Oh."

"We can't if you don't want them to catch on."

"We can hide in my studio and kiss," she replied as he furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

"Sounds like you want to get caught," he laughed.

"I don't, I just love your kisses." Kate shrugged and smiled again, "they're my favourite."

"I'm flattered." He smiled, lifting his head slightly before he leant closer to the girl and attached his lips to hers.

Kate's hand moved to the side of his face as she deepened the kiss, being moved into her back by the boy while he grabbed ahold on her waist.

Pulling away from the kiss just a few inches to remove his shirt from his body and throw it onto the floor next to his bed, he reconnected their kiss again before he moved to the string of her sweats in attempts to untie it.

"We need protection," she mumbled into the kiss  as Corbyn paused and looked at her, "you knew I'd say this."

"...Aren't you on the pill?" He replied, sitting himself up and proceeding to open the draw beside his bed.

"Not always the safest thing," she shrugged, "just use a condom it's not that big of an issue."

"I've got one relax," he laughed, holding it up in front of her as proof before leaning back in for a kiss.

Her arms wrapping around his neck, the boy removed her sweats as well as his own before they were both thrown into the floor, pulling her shirt over her head and grabbing ahold of her waist again.

"You're so beautiful," he said through a small smile as Kate looked at him with a smile stuck on her face before sighing, "so perfect."

"Shut up," she laughed slightly, "you could've told me this before we started doing this."

"Better to tell you when I can see all of you," he shrugged, "like right now."

"Oh my god," she mumbled while the boy pulled down the hem of her underwear and glanced up to her with a small smirk.

"I love your hair when it's messy," Kate said in the process of catching her breath, laying beside the boy while staring at him, "you should keep it like that all the time."

He turned his head to face the girl while running one hand through his hair, watching her continue to smile before he took a deep breath and sat himself up.

Without a response, Corbyn grabbed his shirt from off the floor as Kate's smile slowly fell, "can we cuddle?"

"I need to be up early tomorrow morning so it's best if you go," he explained through a yawn as Kate glanced to him with a frown, "I'll text you."

"...Sure." She slowly nodded with a forced smile, sighing yet proceeding to throw on her shirt and walk out of his bedroom.

And in the process of sliding on her shoes and grabbing her phone, the girl walked down his stairs while shaking her head and subtly laughing to herself, leaving the boy's place with a small pit in her stomach and a wave of regrets.

(˚୨୧🔪·。🛒˚.⛓)

A/N

short chapter but u get it they
hooked up ty

...but ouch corbyn

that was mean of him