024; we should see other people

THIRD PERSON.

"AND THEN SHE STARTED RAMBLING ON ABOUT how my head is in the clouds and all this shit," Kate shook her head as she sat down beside Isaac, the pair in the studio while she was venting about her current issue.

"Maybe she's just looking out for you," Isaac shrugged with a small smile on his face, "Evie is the nicest one in your duo."

"Yeah but she didn't have to say all that." Kate frowned.

"Maybe she's right." He said, "maybe you can't do this music thing, it's not for you."

"Why-"

"You haven't even performed in front of an audience," he looked at her while she went quiet, a small smile on her face as she turned her head to him, "what makes you think you're cut out for being a celebrity?"

"...I'm not a celebrity." She slowly furrowed her eyebrows.

"No big artists are going to want to collab with a small artist who doesn't go on stage and perform anywhere," he explained, his hand falling onto her thigh, "you're stuck here, Kate. Are you sure this is what you want to do?"

"Why would I be stuck here?" Kate asked him.

"You're never actually going to make it." Isaac shrugged with a frown as Kate froze, "I just don't see a point in you continuing."

"This is all i've ever wanted to do," she frowned, "you know that, you know I tried medicine and it-"

"It won't work out," he shook his head, "you won't make it, Kate. Take mine and Evie's advice and just drop it, save yourself some time."

She sighed and tucked her hair behind her ear, scratching the back of her neck before giving him a small nod and turning her chair back to the laptop full of her own songs, staring at them all with a frown stuck on her face.

Yet for the band who had wrapped up the interviews early for the day, the five decided to head down to their studio to finalise plans and promos for their latest song upcoming it's release and the start of their new one that they were desperate to begin.

So with the five wanting Kate to be featured in the song or vice versa, Corbyn offered to go ask her if she was down to get started on it today as long as their managers agreed, knowing it was a chance to see her quickly alone before being with the group.

Just as the boy went to step into the open studio, his hands pressed against the doorframe and he stopped in his tracks while staring at the guy sat beside Kate, his face entirely fallen watching them engage in a conversation.

"I still think we should hook up in here," Isaac suggested with a small shrug as Kate turned to him with her eyebrows raised, "It's worth a shot Katelyn."

"Kate." She corrected him, turning back to her laptop screen.

"Katelyn," he looked at her with a smile, "I like Katelyn."

"I don't." The girl told him.

With a frown on Corbyn's face, he let out a small sigh and backed himself away from her studio as he went back to his own, his hands shoved into his pockets while he forced a smile onto his face.

"I would go ask her about the song writing thing but Isaac is there," he spoke up, the four boys turning towards him, "we all know how he feels about me so.. we can ask tomorrow."

"Okay." Daniel nodded.

"...I'm going to go get some food, does anyone want anything?" He asked them.

"I'll have my usual from wherever you're going," Jack said, staring down at his phone screen while a small smile grew on his face, "I need to go facetime Lav, I'll be back."