009; i know you want me here

( A/N ummm a hint of smut lol )

THIRD PERSON.

KATE HAD BEEN AT CORBYN'S PLACE FOR LESS than an hour before they decided to start drinking. Music blasting through the room they were in and the pair sat at either ends of his couch, a glass in their hands.

And after a few drinks each, the pair were already on the verge of being completely drunk and in the middle of a conversation about their studios, a conversation they wouldn't remember the next morning.

"You might as well say you share a studio if he's always there," Corbyn tilted his head in confusion as Kate slowly nodded.

"He only comes because he has this weird thing about wanting to fuck in my studio," Kate laughed slightly, "he gets hopeful one day i'll agree."

"Is that why your door is always open?"

"...what do you mean?" She frowned.

"Like... you keep it open because- I don't know." He shrugged, "I'm not thinking properly, just asking questions to be annoying."

"You don't have to ask questions to be annoying, you give me a headache by being there." Kate replied as Corbyn looked at her.

"Then you can leave," he forced a smile.

"Nah, I know you want me here." Kate shrugged as she stood up, immediately losing her balance before holding her arms out.

"I don't want you falling and breaking shit around my living room." Corbyn huffed, "sit back down."

"I'm changing the song," she rolled her eyes as she walked over to his laptop, "unless you have any requests."

"Pick a playlist," he replied, standing up and stumbling over to where she was, the two of them looking at his laptop screen, "and pick something good."

"My music taste is so good," Kate told him, her words slowly becoming slurred while the boy stared at her and shook his head, "do you like Britney Spears?"

"We're not listening to-"

"Britney it is." She nodded, her nails tapping on the keyboard as Corbyn nodded in agreement anyway as his eyes glanced to her chest.

With Kate pressing shuffle on a playlist on the singer's songs, she soon stood back up with Toxic beginning to play.

"Don't start dancing," he turned to look at her.

"You're boring," she smiled and shrugged, her body slowly moving to the music as a faint smile appeared on his face and he sat against the couch, "you need to have more fun."

"Have another drink," she continued, taking his glass out of his hand and walking over to his kitchen, "where are your drinks?"

"The cupboard on the far left," he followed her into the kitchen, standing beside her as she grabbed one of his many bottles, "mix it with lemonade."

"I know what i'm doing," she stared at him.

"Obviously not," he smiled, a slur now appearing in his words as she rolled her eyes and turned back to the drink, pouring some into the glass, "more."

"That's enough." Kate shook her head.

"It's not enough," Corbyn said through a small laugh, taking the bottle from her hand as he filled his glass halfway, "there."

"Oh my god." The girl burst into laughter, her head on the boys shoulder whilst he grabbed the bottle of lemonade.

"You're distracting me," Corbyn laughed, struggling to pour the lemonade into the glass as Kate held onto his arm, "Kate I can't focus if you're laughing."

"You're making me laugh," she contently sighed, the boy spilling half of the lemonade across his counter before he eventually gave up and turned to face her.

"That's your fault."

"I'll do it for you." Kate replied, barely being able to talk through her laughter before her waist was grabbed and she was being pulled back over to the couch.

And as they reached the couch, Corbyn turned the girl around and grabbed her waist with them now facing one another, watching her try to catch her balance with a smile wide on her face.

"That made me dizzy."

"I'm dizzy," he slowly nodded, "the world is- I'm spinning around."

"Maybe you need to sober up so-"

Kate's sentence was soon cut off by Corbyn's lips being pressed against hers, his hands tightening on her waist as her arms slowly made her way around his neck in a slight sense of confusion.

He guided her over to the couch with the two of them stumbling with Kate eventually falling onto her back before bursting into laughter once again as the boy stared at her.

"Stop laughing, it makes me laugh." Corbyn raised his eyebrows followed by a slight laugh, his shirt being grabbed by Kate before she pulled him closer to her.

"My bad," she mumbled, their lips attaching again as her arms went back around his neck.

As their kiss furthered deeper, Kate sat herself up while pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it to the side, allowing Corbyn to do the same as his lips moved down to her neck.

With the boy leaving a few kisses along her neck, a small moan escaped Kate's lips, encouraging him to deepen them and suck at the few sensitive parts of her neck, eventually leaving a mark in a few places that would soon be forgotten about before the next morning.

Helping each other undress down to their underwear, their arms wrapped around one another once more before their lips reconnected, falling backwards onto the couch with a few small laughs shared between them.

"I don't think I have a condom on me," Corbyn told her, pulling away from the kiss as the girl stared at him.

"I have one," she mumbled, "in my bag."

"...why do you have one in your bag?" He asked, reaching across to the table and grabbing her bag before handing it to her.

"Emergencies." She replied, "you can get it out."

"I'm not going through your bag." Corbyn frowned, "that's rude of me."

Rolling her eyes, Kate took her bag from his hands before taking out a silver packet and throwing it to him, placing her bag on the floor beside where they were.

With a nod of approval, Corbyn moved back to her neck as he continued to place soft kisses along it, being encouraged on by her small moans and the bite of her lip.

"Isaac's calling me," she said in a slight whisper, staring at her phone screen as Corbyn turned to look at it before he glanced back to her.

"Declined," he huffed, reaching across and pressing the decline button as Kate stared at him, "just don't tell him where you were when you next see him."

"I won't even remember by tomorrow morning." She shook her head and laughed.

"He can't make you feel as good as I can anyway," the boy muttered under his breath, watching her breathing pick up as she slowly nodded, "i knew i was right."

"always," she faintly smiled.

Corbyn gave her a small smile before he licked his lips, placing a kiss on her forehead before opening up the silver packet in his hand, the world still spinning around him.

(˚୨୧🔪·。🛒˚.⛓)

A/N

niceeeeee hook up on the couch
good job guys 👍🏻

how are we feeling abt things so farrr