016; one last kiss

katelynhey where are u

katelyn
hey where are u

corbyn
at home

katelyn
do u wanna go get lunch

corbyn
okay

corbyn
do u want me to come pick u up

katelyn
yes

corbyn
okay be there in 15

–––

THIRD PERSON.

A SMILE APPEARED ON CORBYN'S FACE AS HE WATCHED Kate walk through the door of her apartment complex and rush over to his car, getting into the passenger side and giving him a smile.

"You should really learn to drive." Corbyn suggested to the girl, watching her put on her seatbelt and connect her phone to his car.

"Why do that when Corbyn can pick me up and I get to sit here and look pretty?" Kate looked at him with a small frown as he tilted his head and rolled his eyes.

"You can drive and look sexy instead," he shrugged and faintly smiled as Kate slowly nodded.

"I do have my drivers license." She told him as he pulled away from the complex, shaking his head in disbelief, "I can drive."

"No you don't."

"You're so difficult," she sighed, grabbing her bag and searching through it for her drivers license, eventually pulling it out and holding it in front of his face.

"Oh my god Kate i'm trying to drive," Corbyn slapped her arm out of the way as she let out a small laugh, "if you have your license why don't you have a car?"

"I just don't." She shrugged, "i'll get one when I need one."

"How do you get to the studio?"

"...I walk." She furrowed her eyebrows, "or Isaac takes me."

"You're still with him?" Corbyn asked her as he frowned.

"I am getting rid of him." Kate argued as she stared at him, "I'm avoiding the date night he wants us to go on."

"The longer you wait the more he'll hurt you." He said to her, a quick raise of his eyebrows while Kate rolled her eyes and turned her head to the window.