Chapter 2: Tooth and Claw

A/N: Right now I'm planning on going with her seeing up to season 12 but not 13 as I literally have no idea how to fit Kathy in? But it's probably a long way off so I can leave it for a while.

It's weird how I have had the basic bones of Kathy's timeline written out for years and years and now here I am attempting to actually write it.

Btw, I have been editing the previous chapter a little bit.

——

"Okay, you're telling your real! You're telling me that this..." Kathy swings her arms around gesturing to the console room of the TARDIS that she's standing in with the Doctor and Rose in front of her, "is real! You two are real! This is—"

Ten then quickly cuts her off. "YES!" Kathy shuts her mouth as she tries to stop herself from hyperventilating. "Blimey, I thought I had a gob."

"Oi!"

"You alright?" Rose then asks her worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah fine. Perfectly fine. Nothing wrong." Kathy ramble. Then a thought comes to her. "Wait when did we meet? You two know me. How?"

"Well... wait I can't tell you that! Spoilers! It's your personal timeline." The Doctor cries, seeming a bit tense. Kathy sees Rose looks mildly upset but it quickly goes and is replaced by a smile. What was that all about?

"Right okay, I know you can't tell me everything but you could at least tell me something, like who I am, what I am. Cause I'm pretty sure I have two hearts which isn't exactly human."

"Well, you haven't explained everything really but you did say to explain to you what we know when you first meet us..." Rose murmurs. "Y-you said that um your father was half Time Lord, half Apa-apalu- ugh can't say it! Doctor?"

"Apalapucian. They are dominant over your human side."

"Yeah that. But anyway, you said you didn't know anything else." Wait, what?!

"Hold on, does this mean I regenerate? Do I change faces?" Kathy asks well, more like demands.

"Well... not exactly." The Doctor says. "You explained that you don't heal the way I do, that your face stays the same because of your Apalapucia side."

"Huh..." Well, at least she knows now.

"Also, that bit about being from a different dimension. So, you basically know a load about us anyway." Rose then adds. "God that was a lot of information then, wasn't it?" She smiles cheekily.

The Doctor and Kathy laugh at that.

"Yeah... wait!" Kathy says startling the other two. "How many of you from your point of view have I met?"

"We'll only the current one," he points to his face smiling, "and my last one. No one before then as far as I know."

Kathy nods. That's good considering she hasn't really seen the show before that point.

"Right now, that is out of the way, how about we go somewhere?" The Doctor says cheerfully.

Rose laughs. "Why not? Kathy needs more evidence."

"I'm pregnant." Kathy blurts out as if they couldn't already see that from her stomach.

"It'll be fine. I won't take you anywhere unsafe. I promise." The Doctor reassures her but she doesn't believe him and she thinks her silence says everything. "W-well, uuuuhhhh, I-I'll try my best?" He awkwardly scratches the back of his head.

Kathy purses her lips. "Fine." Rose whoops.

"Well how about the 70s? Eh? You two could get charged." The Doctor proposes.