5) Pre-drinks and Party Dresses

Throughout the day, I do my best to keep to myself. I keep my head down in lessons and focus on the work. When classes are over, I join the others in the Great Hall to eat.

After dinner, I followed Pansy and Daphne as they walk arm in arm back to our dorm. They insisted we left early to get ready for tonights party.

"You know I actually managed to smuggle in a few bottles of Firewhisky this year" Pansy exclaimed excitedly "Blaise has some in his trunk too"

"Amazing! But seriously, what are you going to wear Pans? I've been thinking about it all day"

"Come on Daph, you'll look great in anything and you know it"

I listened as we entered our dorm, silently agreeing, sure they would both look incredible tonight. Pansy and Daphne were both seriously good looking girls. Pansy with her long dark hair and lashes, sharp jaw and small waist. And Daphne, quite opposite but still equally as attractive. Light blonde curled hair, bigger boobs and full pink lips.

Looking at the two of them I began to wonder what on earth I would wear tonight.

"What about you Aurelia? what are you wearing" Daphne asked as though she could read my mind.

"I have no idea. I'm not exactly prepared for this. I didn't realise you did this sort of thing here"

"Oh? Well you're about the same size as me right?" Daphne said looking down at my waist and hips. "I'm sure I can find something for you" She turned and began to rummage through her drawers. It seemed to be overflowing with upscale, beautiful clothing. A reminder that most Pureblood families are rich. Unlike me.

"Look, we dont want it to seem like we're trying too hard. It's got to be hot but still kinda casual - alright?"

"Yeah, yeah Pans. Not like it matters for you anyways. Blaise is gunna fuck you later regardless. Here" Daphne laughed, throwing a bundle of black fabric at me. "can't go wrong with a little black dress right?"

"Sure, hey thanks for this Daphne. You're a lifesaver"

"No worries, we're friends now right? Oi Pans where's that firewhisky then?"

We passed around the bottle as we got ready, applying makeup and squeezing into similar minuscule dresses. The alcohol giving me a warm feeling inside, and easing my nerves.

I looked at myself in the mirror, judging my appearance. My brown hair fell just below my boobs, and was slightly longer than usual as I'd charmed it straight. My makeup fairly natural, with the exception of a winged eye, and rosy coloured lip. Daphne's dress was tighter than the clothing I would normally wear, but it complimented my hourglass figure nicely. I felt good about myself.

"So" Pansy announced with a cheeky look on her face as she messed with her hair in the mirror "What do you think of the boys - remember Blaise is mine"

"Yeah, I figured. They seem cool"

"Come on! We want more details than that, what about Theo? He seemed pretty interested in you this morning."

"He's cute yeah, maybe I'll get to know him better tonight" I smiled to myself. He really was cute.

"Cute? He's fucking beautiful! Incredible kisser too. Be warned tho. Theo has slept with half the school. He will most probably try it on tonight" Daphne half shouted from inside our en suite. "Or maybe you're more interested in Draco?"

"Draco?" For a second I was unsure who she meant.

She means Malfoy.
Malfoy is his surname.

"But what about that girl you mentioned this morning? The one Blaise said to invite?"

"Oh you mean Astoria? She's my baby sister - obsessed with him. I dont mind if you're interested in Draco though, you'd be doing me a favour. I dont think he's right for Astoria at all"

"Oh" I hesitate, not sure how to reply. "I think he hates me. Did you see how we was with me at breakfast?"

"Girl that doesn't mean anything, Draco is always grumpy like that. Honestly you learn to ignore him...why do you think he's fit?"

"Er, not really my type" I lied,  as the girls laughed and searched for the right shoes, changing the subject.

"Come on you two. You both look fucking gorgeous" Pans said, clearly already tipsy
"We've made the boys wait long enough, let's go get fucked!"