Two of them

every hermit in this-
This is more so a reminder for me as I keep forgetting everyone XD

Also I don't know how quickly I'll be able to post on this, currently I am working on three story's, this one included but as I have already written 9 chapters I'll probably update every other day or so
Xoxox

BdoubleO100
Cubfan135
Docm77
EthosLab
FalseSymmetry
GoodTimesWithScar
Grian
iJevin
ImpulseSV
Iskall85
JoeHills
Keralis
MumboJumbo
Rendog
Stressmonster101
TangoTek
TinFoilChef
Welsknight/HelsKnight
XisumaVoid/EX
ZedaphPlays
ZombieCleo
Geminitay
Pearlescentmoon
------

Grian was walking through the woods alone with a diamond sword strapped to his back. He wore his comfortable red knitted sweater, grey fitted trousers and some goggles in his head. They were golden lined and had blue glass.

He used them in the dark as they had lights on the golden trim so he could see well when the night hit and he wouldn't get killed by any mobs or creatures.

He pushed back some vines, taking a small glance around before continuing his walk. His hair was poofy and fell just over his eyes, though he could see just well.

He snivled up his nose at the smell of a freshly killed corpse. It was a woman on the floor with stitching up her body and long ginger hair.

There were fly's and a multitude of bugs flying around near Grian. He swatted them away, wincing as one of them bit him. He slapped his writ and yanked off the now dead bug

"Ew" he grimaced, dropping it to the floor and looking at his freshly bleeding bite mark.

There was small movement in the bushes what was passed as wind. Though it began to move more and more. There was a black flash or something, causing Grian to glance back

He squinted his eyes, rolling them and turning back to look at his arm. He didn't have a chance to though as a tall looming male was towering over him.

He squealed and flinched, going to jolt bsck but his arm was gripped tightly "you can't just leave with blood down your wrist" the male hummed, looking down at Grian's wrist. His eyes were a deep brooding red, making the shorter shrink.

Grian gave another glance round in fear to see that the once dead corpse, wasn't so much dead anymore but stood up and walking over. She was swaying from side to side, holding a needle and an empty thread roll.

"Wh-What the-!?" He looked at her confused and fear full before looking back up at the tall male. His eyes darted around him. Trying to gain as much information from him as he could without any hints. A large dog-he had fur up his trouser legs. Smart and hard working yet from the suit he was wearing-he wasn't working at a job. The clothes were more tacky and thin fabriced.

Cared about his looks-his hair was neatly combed back with jel and his mustache was fixed perfectly. He seemed to work with some sort of redstone. His finger nails had the dust all over it. From another close examination, there were spots of dry blood around his mouth and on his outfit.

The male smirked, flashing off his sharp teeth "You're a smart one huh?" He chuckled. One of his eyes had flashed a quick purple, making Grian's own widen

"Yes love-hes a vampire~" Grian, yet again, snapped his head to look away. There stood before him, that lady who was on the floor only a matter of minutes ago.

"He-you-But you-he can't-no what?" He struggled his arm, trying to yank it away automatically but he wasn't even looking at the other male. He was stating at the lady, trying to figure out what was going on.

"stop wriggling" the man barked, making griann flinch and look back up. He was very much so back and forth from the two. He didn't know who he had to pay attention to

"What are you? Are you a creature or something else?" The lady hummed, Looking him up and down and poking his head repeatedly.

"I-I'm a human...." He mumbled "I uhm I'm Grian...." He thought if he were to say his name, he wouldn't be killed because of the already immediate attachment of because they knew eachother kind of

The lady smiled softly "Well I'm Cleo-i'm a zombie and thats-MUMBO!"

Grian hissed out in pain as he felt two sharp teeth bite down into his arm "Ow-What the fuck!?" He looked down at Mumbo, who was now sucking his blood clean from his wrist.

He tried to shove him away, but the more he struggled and yanked his arm, the deeper mumbo sunk his teeth in. He had tears pricking his eyes as he whimpered. Grian stopped moving, feeling his head stsrt to become lightheaded.

"Mumbo enough-You'll kill him" Cleo growled, grabbing a few strands on Mumbos hair.

Feeling the touch, mumbo retracted his teeth, holding up Grian's wrist and licking the blood that ran.

Grian shuddered, his vision beging to blur. Mumbo had taken far too much blood from the earthling, causing him to fall agaisnt Mumbo.

The mustached male looked down at him "he's still awake..." He mumbled, turning to look at the just shorter female. She rolled her eyes, hands on her hips.

Cleo's skin was a soft green with blue patch work. Her eyes were a soft blue too. Her hair tied up in a long pony tail, falling down to her lower back even when tied. It was a bright ginger, making her look like she could be a Viking. She wore a dark blue torn top and some denim shorts (is that how you spell it) she was very much different to Mumbo who was dressed in a suit and uncomfortable pointed shoes-hell Cleo wasn't even wearing shoes.

Mumbo had an umbrella he held behind him to cover his head in shade from the sun. As it was coming close to winter he wouldn't need it, just the summer sun that had stayed around for autumn felt a lot hotter then usual so he had to use shade.

Grian was failing, his eyes were closing slowly as he weakly gripped mumbos hand. Mumbo looked down at him, growling in anger "do we-"

"Yes we do-We are taking him back. Xisuma can sort him out. Now put him on your shoulders or I'll say you killed an endangered species" Cleo sassed, smirking.

Mumbo picked Grian up, holding his limp body in his arms rather then on his shoulders. Grian couldn't move his body. His eyes were open though fading and hardly staying open.