Siren mermaid

As the two older gentlemen left, Grian was on his own to do whatever he pleased...kinda...

Grian stood up from the bed, gripping his head as the world began to spin and he saw spots. Was that low iron or blood? Probably both knowing him. Once he regained from whatever that was, he looked down at the bed and huffed. 'I can't believe I let myself sleep' he thought to himself, huffing.

He gave a quick glance around the room, not spotting the two cameras in the room, both eyeing him up. Grian rolled up his sleeves before immediately rolling them back down. His arms were covered in scares and purple/red burn marks. He hated talking about it-and so didn't. His back had the same purple/red burn marks, as did the back of his thighs and neck.

It was why Mumbo and Cleo had asked what 'creature' or what 'species' he was upon seeing the burns on his neck but he didn't realize and said he was human. It wasn't even a freak accident or even just a simple mistake. His marks were on purpose and that was something he could never forget.

Grian gave a small look round before going for the door and weakly pushing it open. He was welcomed with a large wooden floor boards and a warm-ish room. He felt his body begin to weaken at the warmth he had been craving for, for so long.

He let out a relaxed sigh as he started to go to the wooden stair case. He crept down it and bolted for the front door, shoving it open and that once warm feel had vanished. The icy cold hair hit him like a truck and his shoulders stiffened. 'Don't get distracted. Cold doesn't matter. It won't bother you' he thought to himself as he stepped a foot on the ice and slipped. He fell, smashing his face against the ice, causing his nose to bleed 'ow...'

He was grabbed by his shirt and met face to face with Mumbo "You really are trying to get me to like you hmm?" He chuckled darkly, wiping his thumb under Grians bloodied nose. He licked the red substance off his thumb, smiling warmly 

"God...your blood is so sweet~" he sung, tilting Grians head to the side. He licked his neck, hearing Grian whimper and squirm. Grian was now thrashing in his grip and kicking his legs before he landed a hard foot on Mumbo's chest.

Mumbo yelped, dropping Grian onto the weak ice. From the force of drop, he went straight through the ice and into the water. He was extremely weak from how much blood he had lost, that he couldn't get back to the surface.

Before he closed his eyes, accepting death, a blur of sorts went past his face, swimming around him before grabbing his arm softly "..." Grian couldn't hear what they were saying. He tried, he really did but from the force of the water and how much blood he didn't have.
____

Grian woke up in a different place with wires and a blood pact being pumped into his system. His eyes twitched as he looked around. There was a large lake by him and a girl threading a woollen jumper together-that was when Grian wasn't in his usual clothes. He placed his hands on his head, feeling the goggles and sighed.

He pulled up his sleeves, biting his lip to quiet himself upon seeing his arms covered in bandages 'my back and legs too huh...' he rolled them back down and placed two fingers on his neck, feeling the bandages there

"Oh you're up" The lady walked over, smiling softly. She had shoulder length, pastel orange hair, a tight white top with a denim jacket and some denim shorts.

"How are you feeling? My buddy Gemini found you" she smiled, giggling softly. She sat besides his head on the bed, tapping the blood packet and thinking to herself. Grian didn't open his mouth. He was trying to figure out who she was and what she was

She looked at him, her eyes softening "I'm sure you're wondering what I am? Well firsty-My name is Perl, I'm your average Mermaid-unlike my sister. Gemini is a siren. She can sing to create a trance over you and until you fall out of it-you have no control"

Grian listened intently. He liked learning about these creature, he had a whole book on it in his bag...to which "Uh where is my bag?" He asked, eyes scanning the room

"Bag? You didn't have one when I found you...I'll check the ocean but I can't remember you having one. Maybe it's up on land?" She stood up, placing a soft hand on Grian's chest, sighing "Don't get up, if you do you could pull a wire out and you'll bleed out...or have an unwelcomed guest" She giggled, mentioning Mumbo

Grian nodded, sighing as he closed his eyes "Thank you..."