Contained-2

Doc locked up the cell after giving the blond human food. He sighed, shaking his head "God teenagers are the worst...though fun to examine. Never knew they had such a low pain tolerance to the others"

He went to the next cell, hearing nothing. Not even the quietest of whimpers. It was nothing. He un-fogged the glass, squinting his eye in confusion. The person was huddled up close to a wall and appeared to be...sleeping. The odd thing was his food was untouched. He was the type of person to eat seven meals a day and gain no weight.

He put down the glass and walked in, watching the others head snap to look over. 'not asleep then' Doc thought to himself as he headed over to him. He crouched down, placing a hand on his chin and tilting the others head so they could be face to face.

Doc examined him for a few seconds before sighing "Not hungry?" he asked, getting a simple shake of the head from the brunette. Doc nodded at him, he wasn't worried at all, the dog lover had eaten two meals that day already. They always made sure to refill the food when they saw it empty, no matter how many times they had to do it.

He moved his hand, standing up "Did you by chance, have a human friend called Grian?" He asked, watching the others eyes widen

"H-Have you hurt him? is he locked up too? Can I see him please" He looked up at him with glossy eyes. He looked as if he'd cry. Doc hesitated before shaking his head.

"No but he's on the island...there will be a meeting held here about him. As you know who he is, if he gets caught by myself of Scar-I shall let you speak to him" He flashed a quick smile before standing up and turning away

"Y-you haven't hurt my girlfriend right?" He asked that every time Doc came over even though the answer was the same each time. Doc didn't know who his girlfriend was "Hair colour?"

"I-I can't remember....but sh-she keeps changing it....it was purple the-the last time I saw her"

Doc nodded and rolled his eyes, getting ready to leave-yet again

"Uh-Mr doc?"

Doc turned his head, looking at him

"Do...you think I could have a bottle of juice or something with sugar in? The waters bland and I need a drink" He smiled shyly but Doc nodded in agreement as he walked away, closing up the door and letting it fog up again.

The last door was already open, making Doc scowl in anger. He walked over, his hand bawling into a fist though it didn't matter how angry he was at the door being open-the person hadn't escaped.

The person was stood up, fiddling with the wires from the lights. Doc knew he had to be careful with this male. He wasn't human but he didn't know that and it was Doc's mission to keep it that way. "Hey..."

The person turned around, smiling happily "Hiya Doc. Your lights were faulty so I decided to fix it but it seemed that I opened the door while doing so" He laughed. He had messy sticky uppy bond hair, blue eyes and a happy grin on his face.

"Uh huh....you eaten?" He asked, taking a glance at the tray of food. The blond nodded, scratching at the stubble on his chin.

"Glad....I'll go refill it in a second. Also enough with the wires alright? You continue to touch and mess with them you'll cause trouble. Am I clear?" Doc barked, his voice turning in more of a growl and a hiss at the same time

"Yeah okay! I'll go sleep then. I have been up most of the night-Oh and yeah I know Grian too! We used to be good buddies. I was buddy buddy with him in our old town called Evo-"

Doc squinted his eye, pressing a button on his robotic eye as he began to record their conversation. He new he'd need it eventually.

"Evo was so cool. So I was apart of this thing called the PP-" the blond cut himself off and giggled "PP....but no so I was a person in the property police and me and Grian would argue constently because he was like the Mafia or whatever. Oh but also he got me onto his game he hosted called build swap or something. I can't remember but it was fun. So if needs be I can talk to him-"

"Why are you so cheerful? Yesterday you were on the floor crying out in agony from the punishment. What changed?" Doc crossed his arms, stepping forward as he began to look more intimidating

"uhm b-because I'm making a bad situation a good one?" He smiled nervously, suddenly feeling the wave of fear and nervousness around Doc once again

"Right-touch those wires again and you'll lose a limb" He hissed, turning away and walking out, letting the glass rise up and fog over. He sighed, cracking his knuckles as he walked out of the bunker and into the blinding sunlight

This was when he was glad for the sunglasses, he could actually see with them on. He looked at Scar who was on the other-side of the gate, unlocking it with his key card and smiled to himself.

The two met in the middle of the field and looked at one another "I need twenty five wooden chairs-" Doc started, looking at Scar who was already writing it down on his blue skinned arm. "about fifteen wooden tables, a stack of bread and butter"

After scar wrote it down, he smiled and nodded, "On it"