Robot

Grian was being help up with the help from Xisuma. He looked weak and pail and not doing his greatest. 

Doc chuckled and looked at him, sighing softly "He looks so beaten up...what did you guys do?" He asked, arms behind his back as he smiled slightly. 

X sighed and gave a small glance at Mumbo "He was found in the jungle, sleep deprived and bleeding and since Mumbo didn't clock he was a human yet he began drinking his blood until Cleo smacked him out of it" he explained

Mumbo was still glad that lie was working. The whole-he didn't realize he was human lie. If he had said he didn't give two shits about what species he was then he'd be in a world of trouble.

Doc nodded, eyeing up Grian slightly 

"Do you need me to take him to the lab? So I can fix him up or?" He offered, a small smirk twisting onto his lips. 

X nodded but Mumbo growled lowly "No-We do not need him in area 77-let alone in the labs. So now if you don't mind we'll be getting ready for the meeting" He barked, hissing at him.

"Calm down vamp-I just thought as I am very much more experienced in the medical area I could get him feeling better in a couple of days rather than you letting Stress take a look at him." He crossed his arms, the light on his eye flickering before going grey. Doc felt his head fall heavy "Fuck..."

X sighed, shaking his head as he passed Grian to mumbo "Didn't you charge your robotic half? Any minute now you'll be on the floor because of the weight-now come on before you damage yourself"

Just as he said that-he could feel small spots of rain start to hit them. There was a yelp from the group in the chair-everyone spinning round immediately. Zedaph was scratching at his skin hysterically in pain. He had blond sandy hair, eyes as dark as the night, a brown jacket, white top and brown trousers. 

He was known as a fire imp. He didn't use his fire ability's often as they caused destruction but rain and water in general burned him and the only way to somewhat relive the pain was scratching the burns away...or so that's what he told himself.

Tango grabbed his wrists "We'll go under shelter" He said, giving a side glance at X who just nodded. Tango stood up, helping Zed to his feet-and took him over to a more sheltered area. More so under a roof to help Zedaph calm down and stop hurting himself.

"Its okay-You're okay yeah?"

Zedaph nodded, leaning on him as breathed out heavily "Sore..." Tango nodded "I know you are...Trust me I do"

Tango was a devil-though even though water didn't burn him horribly it made him go slightly dizzy

Docs robotic side started to jitter "Inside now!" He commanded at Mumbo and Grian, giving a small look towards X-who nodded obediently. When Docs robotic side acted up, he could kill someone. Luckily for them the person he 'killed' was Cleo-and Cleo can't die by choking. 

Doc was twitching as he made his way inside a bunker, luckily for him it was one Keralis had been in so there was nothing they could go spying in. It was just a small room with a glass box were they had Keralis captured in because they thought he was an alien-Spoiler alert-he was

Doc sat on the floor, breathing out heavily "Grab my charger, its too your left" He said to Xisuma and yet again-got another obedient nod. X walked over to the charging device and picked it up "It's pretty light for something to charge someone like you"

Doc rolled his eye "Don't be dumb. I plug it into my arm and it charges my entire body. Its just my eye I need to charge differently. Since that was my first thing turned robotic-it has a different charging port"

X walked back over and stuck it into his arm, watching as the light on the robotic parts flashed red "Thank you X"

Grian looked at Doc, giving him a quick look up and down "What's his name?" He whispered to X, it was one of the first times he had spoken to X properly. He was scared though still

"Doc"

"Uh...Mr Doc?"

Doc looked up at the shorter, tilting his head slightly "What do you need human?" He asked, adjusting his charging arm

"Wh-How...why are you uhm, why are you robot?" he asked, fiddling with his fingers. He was unsure if he was allowed to ask

Doc sighed and swallowed "I guess I could explain. I'll talk about it in the meeting since I don't think I've told anyone my past..." He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck as he stood up and shoved the charging aplicator in his pocket