The past pt 3

Warning! 
Sensitive topics of Su!cide and being sexual!sed 

Grian walked into class, apologising as he was still dripping water

"Grian go change into your gym uniform before you come in. Now!"

Grian whined and turned around, walking down the quiet corridors. It was weirdly quiet and he didn't like it. It felt as if something was off and that something wasn't known.

He made his way off to gym and into the changing rooms. Grabbing the key from his pocket, he shoved it into the locker key slot and twisting it, pulling it open. His gym clothes were folded neatly in a small plastic bag. He pulled it out and headed into the showers, placing the bag on the floor and placed his hands at the bottom of his top
__________

Grian dried his hair as he looked at himself in the mirror. He hated his gym uniform...the amount of people who whistled at him when he walked past or the amount of people who stopped and stared or made cocky comments.

He placed his towel in his locker, deciding he'd dry it later before he left for home. 

Doc turned his camera back on and went close up to Grian, examining him and sighing quietly. He did honestly feel bad for him but he didn't really know how he'd help-in the present or past world.

Grian walked out of the changing room to find his gym teacher stood there. Rowan "What are you doing here maggot...and without Sam. What's going on?"

Rowan knew Grian was Grian and not Taurtis but he couldn't so much say that around Sam just yet. He was figuring out a plan. "Uh yeah, I was pushed into the fountain so I went to change. I'll leave sorry sir-"

"No-Come talk to me yeah? Sit and talk. Rant-Vent-Whatever I don't care. I'll be marking your maggot school friends report cards" He grabbed Grians hand and pulled him off to the back of the gym and shoved him against the chair before he went to his desk and pulled out some booklets

"Uhm...well I wanna go home...I want people to understand I'm not Taurtis. I want people to stop sexualising me. I want people to respect me, enjoy my company, not bully me-Not speak to me because of Sam. I want to be my OWN person and not anyone else! But no-one will let me and I can't take it anymore....I wanna just...be myself...and go back to Britain or at least another place were Yuki and Sam can't get me. Where no-one in this school knows where I've gone, maybe...some place where I can Kill myself so I can be free for once" 

He teared up, choking back tears. Rowan had stopped marking his books and his full attention was on Grian. It was rare to get Rowan to be so interested or invested in something but he was clearly worried about him.

"And I can't even go to my old house I would stay at when I was here. Sam's forcing me into his house and shoving me in a closet every night because 'that's what Taurtis would do' but...I'm not Taurtis...I'm Grian. Just plain old...Grian. Oh and Sam was the real reason Taurtis isn't here. I think he hit him with a bus or a train or something. I canny remember but it was something. he forces me to dress up as Taurtis. Sam makes me eat plastic, and says "if you're not Taurtis, you're nothing!" and basically spends days calling me worthless and a disappointment. And I don't know how longer I can handle it!"

Doc stood there...or well floats there in disbelief as he watched Grian cry and burst out everything that's going on in his poor mind. He had never then felt more bad for a person then right now. He flew off to find impulse. He had everything he needed. he just needed to go back home now