The eye

Doc sighed, shaking his head slightly as he looked down at Scar again "Alright-okay so what do we do with the human? I can hear the commotion outside start to dimer" That more a less just meant people were starting to leave what was a relief.

"Oh-Go and grab Impulse now!" Doc commanded, watching the Vex jump up to his feet and nod obediently before running off. 

Grian whined as he twitched slightly. He was waking up what would be a bad thing but Doc had an idea. He crouched down to look at him, tilting his head up as he watched the youngers eyes flutter open. Grian looked up at Doc weakly, rubbing his eyes

"Why do you keep collapsing?" Doc asked, he clicked a button on his arm, beginning to record the entire thing. He pulled Grian up to his feet and stared

Grian fiddled with his hands as he shrugged "I dunno...I am just a human...I could just be in shock or something?" He said, looking at the taller "If I knew I'd tell you-but I don't so I can't" 

Grian crossed his arms, rolling his eyes "Anyone would think you're smart with all your technology and your creeper hybrid ness but you're not. You're a pretend scientist trying to show people you're 'quote on quote-smarter than you look' when you won't be because you don't try enough" 

Doc was heavily taken back in more shock than anger. He just kind of stood there in confused. Well what was he supposed to answer with? He was basically red like book though he wouldn't want admit it

"What...did you just say to me?"

His voice was dark, his accent falling into his words making it sound angrier than it should be. Grian swallowed hard as he backed up slightly. "I uhm...you uh...you don't, try hard enough?" he whispered under his breath, watching as Doc began to walk closer to him. 

"What's stopping me from ripping you limb from limb right here huh?" He growled

"The-The fact you're recording this uh this entire ordeal and to do any real damage you'd have to stop recording and then....and then tear me from limb from limb" His voice had grown extremely quiet and shaky, knowing his information was wrong. He could still be killed, even with Doc recording it.

Doc growled lowly, his hand bawling into a fist but before he could do anything he heard a male behind him clear his throat. He paused and sighed "Grian...this is Impulse"

Impulse walked over and smiled shyly. He had scruffy short black hair, a bit of stubble on his chin and around his upper lip. He wore a black t-shirt with a large i in the middle of it in bright yellow. He wore green cargo shorts, falling just below the knees. He didn't look very hybrid-y or creature like. Pretty human like if anything.

He looked at Grian "Hiya there-How's it going. This is the furthest I've ever been in area 77. I normally get shot. I'm a hippy you see" he chuckled, getting a hard smack round the back of his head from Doc

Though he didn't show any pain, no wince, no flinch, no gasp. Nothing.

"Now I'm gonna take a looksie in your head yeah? Just to figure out if everything's okay. That alright with you? You don't really have a choice" He laughed, grabbing Grians wrist.

"Just don't panic yeah?" He smiled  before lifting up his hair. He had another eye on his forehead. It had a green pupil unlike his natural brown eyes.

It obviously caught Grian off guard and he went to yank his arm back, though he was unable. The word around him began to dim, flashing with many purple and green and red figures. There was a large gust of wind hit them, making grian close his eyes.

"Just....remember for me. Doc and I will be here watching-watching-watching-Wat-ing-wach-whatch-ing"

and just like that, Grian hit the floor yet again