More of them

Grian sat up in the bed once feeling someone fiddle with the wires on him. He looked to the side, pausing upon seeing a tall, blue, jelly skinned male "Who-"

The male shook his head, making Grian fall quiet. He watched the slime work, fixing the wires and adjusting the blood pact before stopping and looking at him. He furrowed his eye brows "What are you? Are those burns, birth marks or to show you're a hybrid?" he asked

"Oh I uhm-they're burn marks" He smiled shyly, looking down. The two sat in unconfutable silence before Grian looked back up "O-Oh you wanna know what happened-?"

The blue male nodded, rolling his eyes as he stuffed his hands into his white hoodie "Oh well uh okay...I was around twelve or thirteen or-....or maybe fourteen-eh whatever, age doesn't matter in this case. Well I was born in a family of hybrids. My mother a deer, my father this powerful watcher thing-"

"A watcher? You have watcher blood in you!?" He male looked at him with fear and confusion in his face as all Grian did was nod. He suddenly looked nervous and shy "Continue..."

"Uh okay well...Yes my father is a watcher but I never saw him as he had confirmed me being human at birth. Apparently I have no hybrid, creature, or anything like that in my blood and I am pure human...or whatever that means. But so when I was younger, my father got mad at me for being human and....shot me with this fire thing in his hand and he realized fairly quickly that pain gets me to do stuff because it hurts so he burned me every time I misbehaved and so my entire body was covered in dark scar marks" 

The slime was quiet, processing everything in his head before saying anything. He gave a small walk round the bed, looking at the blood bag again before taking it off and pulling the wires from Grian. "So...you listen to pain?"

Grian sighed as he nodded "Y-Yeah....I do" He mumbled. He didn't understand why he was telling him so much. It was probably because he didn't want to die but there must have been a stronger force telling him to speak the truth 

"Right...I'll have to let Xisuma know about this-I'm Jevin" He put his hand out, looking at Grian with a stern face.

Grian took his hand, shaking back as he felt Jevin's grip tighten "I know full well what's behind those eyes and I dare you to hurt one of my friends-See what happens!" He growled, pulling him closer "I fucking dare you"

Grian looked terrified but the fear fell once he saw Perl swim up from the body of water "Mumbo has your bag Grian" She said, getting out and pulling herself onto the land with a struggle "Jevin grab me a towel and some trousers....please"

Jevin nodded, giving a final glare at Grian before walking to grab what was requested of him. Perl turned to Grian, smiling warmly "I have to dry my tail to get legs back, but I won't have trousers on when I put my tail away and I don't want to be sat naked in front of someone I don't know"

Grian nodded. Jevin walked back over, passing a towel to Perl and then holding on up to cover her body. He sealed his eyes and turned away as he waited for Perl to give him the go sign.

"Grians a human Jevin" Perl giggled, drying off her tail softly so she didn't hurt herself.

"Hm yes I did hear...very odd if I do say. Its been about three years since we've seen a human again...so why is he here all of a sudden?" He questioned, opening his eyes as he snarled at Grian before closing them out of respect.

"I don't know. How did you get here human?" Perl placed her hand on the towel that Jevin was holding and yanked it down to put over her shoulders wile her hair dripped water. Jevin looked at her, smiling softly.

Grian sat quietly, rubbing his arm. There was a sudden bang, making all three jump and turn to the water. Perl threw the towel onto the floor and shoved her head into the water to see what was going on. "TANGO!" She yelled with anger.

Tango spun around in the water, laughing before choking on the water and being yanked up into the air. Perl pulled her head back, huffing and taking the towel again to wrap around her shoulders. 

"Brat-Anyway Grian-"

"H-How many of you are there..." He stumbled on his words as he looked up at the two. Jevin and Perl shared a look before sharing a soft sigh.

"Well I wont be telling you what hybrid they are but there's Bdubs, there's Cub, there's Doc, and Etho, and False, and Scar, and Hypno ,Impulse, Iskall, Joe Hills, Keralis, Mumbo Jumbo, Ren, Stress, Tango, TFC, Wels, Hels, EX...or well Hels and Ex are more so bad people and we don't speak of them. Trust me-we don't speak of them...The last few are Xisuma, Zedaph, Cleo, Gemini. So there is 25 of us, as Jevin and " Perl explained though Jevin did not seem happy about that.

"That....is a lot of people" Grian looked pail out of sickness and fear

"Gri....you okay?" As Jevin walked over, it turned into a run as Grian collapsed off the bed and hit the floor. His head hit hard on the solid ground, causing him to bleed.

"Shit"