Elizabeth <3

pspsps c'mere my little gays I have seen a lot of Elizabeth simps in the comments, here's a little side story for her only •ㅅ•
                      ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Elizabeth looked at the now newly-married couple in front of her, she frowned as she saw the newly titled Mrs. Saikou look sad the entire time. "Mrs?" She says softly as (Y/n) sat in front of her bedroom mirror, "You can call me by my name as I said before long ago Elizabeth." (Y/n) says softly as Elizabeth nods, "Yes (Y/n), I apologize." Elizabeth said quietly as (Y/n) sighs and looked at the girl in the mirror, "Elizabeth today was horrible, I'm not even in love with him at this point," She begins as she stood up and looked at Elizabeth who was watching her move, "He doesn't love me either how am I suppose to be in a marriage with someone who would basically rather be married to another woman?" (Y/n) said as Elizabeth looked at the ground. "I'm sorry (Y/n), if I could I would help you in any way but I'm merely a maid." She said softly as (Y/n) frowned. "Elizabeth how long have you been maid? You look damn near my age." (Y/n) said as she placed her hand under Elizabeth's chin and made the girl look at her, "I-I've been a maid for a little while but before I was my mother! We've been with the Saikou family for years now." Elizabeth says as she started turning red at the closeness of the other woman in front of her. "Interesting, and you're just following in her steps? Why didn't you do something else?" (Y/n) says as her eyes were inspecting Elizabeth's face and every feature she had on her. "Because m-my mother wanted me to follow her...I would've done something else but mother said I had to be the new maid for her." Elizabeth finished as (Y/n) frowns. "So you were forced to do something as well...Hey Elizabeth?" (Y/n) called her as she looked at the ring on her finger. "Yes ma'am?" Elizabeth says as (Y/n) broke into a smile, "Let's run away together?" She asked the maid who was stunned at the question. "B-But we'll get in so much trouble and they'll send guards and other people to find us!" Elizabeth says as she quickly shook her head. "Who cares? We can use my new husband's card and then leave it somewhere once we're far enough." (Y/n) says as Elizabeth looked at her with wide eyes. "But Mrs..why me?" She asked her softly. "Elizabeth..the day I met you, you've had this aura around you, and as we got older and you helped me for this horrible excuse of a wedding I've noticed the looks you would give me." (Y/n) said with a giggle as Elizabeth started blushing. "(Y/n)! I thought I was being sneaky with my feelings! You've noticed all this time?" She says as (Y/n) nods. "Come on Elizabeth I even flirted with you." She says with a giggle as the maid looked at the ground, "C...Could we get married then?" Elizabeth asked as (Y/n) was caught off guard by the question but smiled. "Why not?" She replied as Elizabeth was looking at her happily and hugged her. "I want to run away with you (Y/n)!" She says as (Y/n) placed her finger on Elizabeth's lips, "Quietly now, let's go now then. I'll be the runaway wife he'll end up forgetting about." (Y/n) says as she grabbed Elizabeth's hand and started running out the mansion leaving her husband, leaving everything behind her. It's not like Megamo would care that his wife left anyway, his heart belonged to someone else anyways.

After the newly-wedded wife and her personal maid were announced to have run away together Megamo wanted them to be found at once and was truly upset that the woman he was finally falling in love with was gone. He wanted her back but the two women were never found and the search for them was announced to be stopped.

"I told you we'd be okay Elizabeth." (Y/n) says as she watched her wife who was reading a book in their living room, "I guess you were right that night." Elizabeth said as (Y/n) lays down and lays her head on Elizabeth's stomach. "Of course I was."
                    ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

*Burps* Hey ya'll I'm back from the dead, I wanted to add this part cuz some of you guys loved the maid, she was cute to me too don't worry <33

I'm making a Quackity x reader book idk when I'll be publishing it and I know I said I was gonna make a Haikyuu book but um- I kinda lost my motivation for that book tbh sorry guys </33

Alright that's it for now I'll see ya'll soon love youuuu <333

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 (𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) 🎉