»»--14--««

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎! 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕!

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙼𝚞𝚓𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕.....𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝙰 𝙻𝙾𝚃....
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
"You're free to go now Ms. (L/n), please be careful from now on." The doctor says as I nod, "Don't worry about me!" I say and smile at him happily.

I was staring at my cereal in the bowl, I was scared to go to school. I was thankful Megamo picked me up yesterday when I called him. I smiled at the thought of him hugging me and asking how I was feeling. He was so worried it was adorable, I put the bowl in the sink and would wash it later when I got home, I was getting letters from Elizabeth since I haven't seen her in a while. "I have to write back, maybe I'll write it during class and ask Megamo." I said and smiled happily. I grabbed my bag and open the door to see Tara and Ayato waiting for me, "Hello (Y/n)-chan!" Tara says and hugs me while Ayato waves and pats me on the head. We start our usual walk to school while chatting about little things, "So apparently they found Asu's killer and your attacker!" Tara said as I became shocked, "W-What?" I say as Ayato said, "It was Kokono's best friend." He said as I stopped. 'That's...wrong, Sako isn't that strong...or is he?' I thought while looking at the ground. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Ayato said as I shook my head, "Nothing." I say and start walking again. When we got to school I went to change mt shoes while watching Ayato and Tara were talking. My head felt dizzy, "You guys, I'm going to go to the nurse, okay?" I tell them as they stop and looked at me, "Hey... are you okay?" Tara asks as I nod. "Just a little dizzy, don't worry about me." I say and smile at them while walking away to the nurse's office.

I opened the door to see a guy at the desk, "Excuse me?" I say as he turns around with a big smile, "Hi! How can I help you?" He asked me, "I'm feeling dizzy." I say as he frowns and gets up, I don't know how but this man did not just trip on air... he fell onto of me, "Ow." I say and hold my head as he turns red, "Ah! I'm so sorry! I did it again!" He said and got off me. He held his hand out as I grabbed it and got up, "Oh! You're the girl that was in the hospital, no?" He asked while smoothing my hair down, "Uh, yeah..if you don't mind but who are you?" I asked as he smiles. "My name is Mujo Kina! I'm a substitute nurse for the week." He said as I nod, "I see...May I lay down?" I asked him as he nods and takes me to one of the beds in the office, "Please rest easy! I'll let your teacher know you're in here with me, you're (Y/n) (L/n), right?" He asked as he was bent down to my eye level due to me laying down. "Yeah...that's me." I say and closed my eyes. Guess my head was killing me.

I woke up to see Megamo seating next to me with a book in his hands, "Well if this is the view I wake up to everyday guess I'll fall asleep in school." I say as he flinches then turns to me with a blush on his face. "Don't say that it's embarrassing." He said and placed his hand on my head, "But you're nice-looking." I said and smiled at him while he smiled back at me. "Alrighty, love-birds!" Mujo said as he came in clapping his hands with a smile on his face. "Now, Ms. (L/n), how are we feeling?" He asked, "I feel much better!" I say and stand up stretching my body out. I did feel much better if I'm being honest, "It's lunchtime dear, come along." Megamo said as I followed behind him, "Goodbye Mujo!" I said and waved happily at him. "Goodbye (Y/n)!" Mujo said with a smile on his face and blush covering his face.

(3rd Person Point Of View!)

Ayato was sitting by Tara, he had a blush covering his face as Tara was talking about her little brother who was going to be joining the school soon. Ayato mentally rolled his eyes and wanted to just spend time with her but he saw (Y/n) coming with her boyfriend. "Hi, guys!" (Y/n) said happily and waved at them, "Hello (Y/n)-chan!" Tara says and hugs (Y/n) as she hugs her back. "Hello, Tara." (Y/n) says with a smile and sits down next to Megamo. The four started talking about random things and this went on for the remainder of their lunch period. They had to split as Tara and Megamo both shared their class and so did (Y/n) and Ayato.

(Let's change back!)

I grabbed Ayato's shoulder, "Hold it there you freaking tree." I say as he stops and looks at me, confusion was written all over his face, "What?" He asked as I hugged him. "I missed your silly booty is all." I said as he scoffed and pat my head, "I seen you yesterday and this morning." He said as I pouted and punched his arm, "Let me love you, we're best friends." I said as he sighs then smiles. "Sure." He says and hugs me back.

It was now Wednesday, and I was in class daydreaming. I was daydreaming about the day of getting attacked, 'Sako couldn't have killed Asu nor take me down like the way they did. But...maybe he could?' I was lost in my thoughts and couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying, Megamo was probably going to get upset with me if I don't know what I'm doing later. "(Y/n), pay attention or I'm kicking your chair." Ayato whispers as I snapped out my thoughts, "Sorry." I mumbled and giggled.

It was a free period and I was walking around, I opened the student council room doors, "Megamo!" I yell happily as I see him flinch by the laptop he was at, "Y-Yes?" He stuttered, "Aw, did you just stutter?" I ask while walking next to him. "You scared me, dear." He said as I giggled, "That's cute." I said as he just pouts a bit. I hug him, "I don't think Sako is the killer..." I start, "What?" He looked at me, "Sako is small, he has a feminine body if I'm being honest, he doesn't look like the type to lift a body up and easily drag me." I say as Megamo looks at the screen. "But...we found the knife that was used to kill Asu." Megamo says, "What if he was framed?" I tell him as I hug him a little closer. (The way you're hugging him is from behind, he's sitting down and you're hugging him around his shoulders.)  "Framed...?" He said while grabbing my hand, "You guys didn't find the bat that was used to hit me?" I asked him as he shakes his head, "No, we haven't been able to find it." He said as I sigh, "Let's review...Osano was first, he died by what?" I asked as Megamo typed something up, "Poisoning." He said as I nod, "That's why he was choking that day...Amao is missing, Kizano was murdered...perhaps by the same person?" I asked him as he looks to the side. "You could be onto something..." He says as I nod, "then Asu was murdered and I was attacked." I say as he nods. "What's something they all have in common?" Megamo asks as I start thinking, "Can I use your laptop?" I ask letting him go as he nods. I grabbed it and pull up the student files and read about each student. "That's weird...they don't have anything in common." I say as Megamo sighs, "We need to track the killer." He says as I nod, "Of course that's the main thing." I say as we both sit there thinking. 'What in the hell do they all have in common?'
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! ☺️✨🤍