»»--19--««

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢! 𝙸𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢! 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜!。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
I was upset and sitting on my bed with my knees close to my chest. I couldn't believe that Osoro was...just gone, but I got angry as I knew Ayato had something to do with it. I got up and texted Info-Kun as he was going to be my main source of help.

(Y/n): "Kokono, he wasn't himself that day now tell me was it something involving Ayato?"

Info-Kun: "What do you think kitty?"

(Y/n): "Please tell me I'm wrong about this theory...but Ayato did something to him didn't he?"

Info-Kun: "You're so smart kitty! But, yes he did."

I sighed and put my phone on the table next to my bed, "I have to do something about all of this..."

Monday rolled by as I was walking with Tara and her little brother who was smiling, "You're so pretty (Y/n)!" Hanako says as I smiled back at him, "You're adorable Hanako." I say and pat him on the head as he blushes and looks at Tara. "(Y/n) is very nice, I can see why you like her." He said as Tara smiles, "Right? She's a wonderful friend!" Tara says and giggles. Ayato was walking behind us with a glare in his eyes, "Ayato, are you okay? Tara asks as he nods, "Yeah." he mumbles then looks to the side as I glare at him, 'He isn't my best friend anymore...For all I know..Hanako could be next and lord knows I won't let that happen.' I think and sigh. I see Ayato stop and pull out his phone while glaring at it, "I'll be back." He says and walks ahead of us with a permanent glare on his face. "What's wrong with him?" Hanako asks as I smile and wave my hand, "It's nothing little cutie." I say as he just smiles once again, "Okay!" He says as we get to our lockers.

Info-Kun: "You're now victim #9...have fun and defend yourself kitty.'

I felt my eyes widen and change my shoes, I need to tell Megamo. 'Wait...what if I try and defend myself...? Could I take Info-Kun down too since he was helping Ayato?' I thought and placed my hand on my chin. I get to class and grabbed a pair of scissors, placing them in my pocket and walked to the student council room, I can tell Megamo as backup and get Ayato alone to let Megamo catch him..."Class is starting." I hear a voice and turn around to see the boy himself, "Yeah! I'm coming Ayato." I say as he had stopped me from getting to Megamo, "Let me go see Megamo real quick?" I say and smile at him while he glares at me. "(Y/n)...I wouldn't do that." He said as I let my smile drop, "I'm going to go see my boyfriend, Ayato, you're not going to stop me." I said and glared back at him as he turns around. "(Y/n)...I don't want to hurt you, but, you're getting on my nerves as you know everything." He said and walked away. I opened the door to see Megamo standing there with his eyes widen, "W-What did he just say?" Megamo said as I frown at him. "Megamo I need you to follow me after class...I have a plan to get Ayato in the act." I said as he just nods. "(Y/n), you need to be careful please, I cannot lose you." He said and pulled me into a hug, "Don't worry honeybun, I'll be okay." I said and hugged him back.

I was walking in the hallways since class has ended I was looking for Ayato as I felt Megamo was behind but kept his distance. I felt a tug on my arm and was pulled into a room, "I guess I do have to get rid of you...it's sad you were supposed to be my best friend (Y/n)." Ayato says while I was struggling to get out his hold.

(Quick! 3rd Person Point of View!)

(Y/n)'s back was against Ayato's chest while her wrists were being held behind her back by Ayato, "(Y/n)...please don't make me do this." He said while grabbing a knife while she was squirming in his hold, "Ayato, I'm not going to let you kill people so you could get with Tara!" She yelled and stomped on his foot making him push her to the ground.

Megamo was on the outside of the room and trying to get into the room, "Ayato! Let her go!" He yelled out as he got some student's attention, "What's going on?" Aoi said while stopping Megamo from banging on the door. "That killer Ayato has (Y/n)! He's going to hurt her!" Megamo yelled at him while Aoi started kicking the door.

Inside the room (Y/n) was standing up with a few scratches on her face and a stab wound in her stomach, "(Y/n), just let me do this and it's over." Ayato says while trying to stab her again as she kicked him in the stomach, "Over for you, By the time I'm out this room everyone is going to know who killed and made Amao disappear." She said and ended up stabbing his hand while he was swinging the knife towards her. "Ah! God damn it (Y/n)!" Ayato yelled and held his hand, "I'll take you down if it's the last thing I do!" (Y/n) yelled and stab his stomach while holding her own as the pain was starting to hit her the adrenaline was start to wear off. Ayato was groaning as he was in pain while (Y/n) slid down the wall. "Ayato...you were my best friend...but this is the end." (Y/n) says and stands up, she unlocks the door and swings it open startling the students that were on the other side, Megamo quickly grabbed her as she was about to fall. "I'm going to pass out." She said with a smile then fainted.

Many students alerted the teachers from earlier as four teachers were standing there and some were calling the police, "(Y/n)-chan!" Tara came running down the stairs and saw Megamo holding (Y/n) who was laying in his arms. The cops showed up and were able to get Ayato and arrest him as he was already in pain he didn't have any time to try and run. The end of a yandere was here, now (Y/n) had to get Info-Kun yet...she might be late to even catch him.

(Let's go back to (Y/n)'s point of view!)

I opened my eyes, "My god." I said and held my stomach. "Oh (Y/n)-chan!" Tara said as she held my hand, "You poor girl, you're back in here." She said as I smiled at her, "I'm okay don't even worry." I said as she frowned when the door busted open. "(Y/n)-senpai!" Hanako said with tears in his eyes as Megamo was behind him frowning, "Sorry dear...he wanted to come and see you." He said as I waved it off. "Don't even worry honeybun." I said and pat Hanako as he was hugging me softly. Megamo smiled and kiss me on the head, "The police arrested Ayato." He said as I nod, "They need to get Info-Kun." I said as he frowned while Hanako was still hugging me and looked up at me, "Who's that?" He asked as I looked down at him, "A bad person." I said as Tara frowns, "They tried to get him as the headmaster himself came forth with some evidence about being blackmailed...but he was gone from the room." She said as I got angry, "You're kidding.." I say as she shakes her head. "I'm sorry (Y/n)...Megamo told me what he knew about Info-Kun." She said as I hugged Hanako who seemed confused. "He basically told me not to call the place on Ayato since he was going to tell Ayato everything and said I became victim number nine." I told them as Megamo looked upset, "It's going to be okay." Tara says as she places her hand on my shoulder, "Yeah it's going to be okay." I said and smiled at then. "We'll get him."
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔! 😭
𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! ☺️✨🤍