»»--16--««

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
"I told you Ayato was bad news dear." Megamo said as we were in the club room, "I know...but he was...no he is my best friend." I say as Megamo sighs. "I know that dear, but for now, the safety of other students is more important. Did that Info-Kun tell you who was next on Ayato's list?" Megamo said as I shake my head, "He said I had to figure it out myself." I say as he nods, "I see." With that the room became quiet, we didn't say anything just both lost in thought. "I was thinking, to get both our minds off of it for a little bit and act like teens...since we are teens, why don't we have another date?" I asked Megamo as he smiles. "I wouldn't mind that. Indeed, we shouldn't have to think about this stuff all the time." He said and placed his hand on my head, "You know (Y/n)...I really do love you." He said as I felt my entire face turn red, "Megamo! You can't say that!" I say and cover my face, "What? Why not? You're going to be my wife." He said and looked confused as I peeked at him through my fingers. "I know...I know that silly." I say and giggle, "I love you too Megamo." It was his turn to become red.

Ah, just two teens being adorable and in love! Isn't that the cutest!

It was the weekend now, I was laying on my bed. I wanted to text Ayato but after learning everything, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But, it felt wrong since he was my best friend. A knock on the door brought me out my thoughts, "Ms. (L/n)?" I know that voice! I opened the door to see Elizabeth, "Eliza!" I say and happily hug her as she hugs me back, I've managed a good relationship with her as we sent letters back and forth to each other.  "Hello, Ms. (L/n)! I'm so happy to see you once again." She said and bows, "Ah, Eliza, you don't have to bow for me." I said and smile at her when she shakes her head. "I must! You're very important even if you think you aren't!" She said with a smile placed on her face. "I'm here to help you get ready for a date with Mr. Saikou." She said and comes inside, "Do you know where we are going?" I asked her as she nods, "A picnic date and then stargazing! Mr. Saikou knows a very nice spot!" She says as I smile. "Just call him Megamo when you're with me, okay? It'll be our little secret." I say as she looks in awe then nods, "Of course! May...May I call you (Y/n)?" She asked. "I don't see why not." I say and giggle as we went upstairs to my room.

She helped me find an outfit for the date, "You look simply beautiful (Y/n)!" Elizabeth says and hugs me, "I only look good because you helped me find a good outfit." I say as she shakes her head. "No ma'am! You have natural beauty!" She says as I giggled at her. "You're so positive I like that." I say as she smiles at me, "For you to be happy, it makes me happy."

She ended up taking me to a field that Megamo instructed her to find.  "Enjoy your date Ms. (L/n)!" She says and bows, I playfully roll my eyes as I told her already not to bow. "Thank you, Eliza." I said and pat her on the head. I turned around to see a beautiful field, it was filled with dandelions, bellflowers, and even panicle hydrangeas that were white and pink. The flowers were practically inviting me to come and lay down with them and let my mind relax.  "Hello, dear." I hear Megamo say as I smiled at him, "Hello honeybun!" I say and hug him, he leads me to a small blanket where a basket was placed in the center. "Now, let's relax and forget about our school life for a while." He said as I nod, "Yeah...let's do that."

(Quick 3rd Person Point of View!)

The two lovers spent a wonderful afternoon by talking about themselves and what they want their future to look like with each other. Megamo told (Y/n) about their wedding and what she wanted while (Y/n) would ask him if he wanted kids once they were more mature. They ended up getting up and moving to a different location since the day was becoming night. The two lovers were now looking up at the stars, these teens were just teens, they need their alone time with each other as it just makes their feelings for each other grow more and more each day.