»»--4--««

"𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚗𝚐?"
    。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
You stayed in bed after waking up at 6 a.m. "What to do...what to do," You say as you looked at the ceiling, "Maybe I can stay in bed all day today." You say happily then groan hearing someone knock on the front door. "Fuck." you mumbled and got up, you looked at your outfit you were wearing than shrugged, "It's not my fault." You say and go to the door, opening it to see Ayato standing there looking at you confused. "I'm surprised that you're awake," He said as you flicked him off, "It's only nine and I've been up since six jerkface." You say as he moves your hand from his face. "Can I come in?" He said as you moved to the side for him, "Let's gooo." You say and giggle as you hear him groan. "Ayato, I love you..but if you don't confess anytime soon to Tara I swear I'll do it for you so you'll finally get a girlfriend." You said as he threw a cushion from your sofa at you. "No, go change." He said as he looked at you in your pajamas. "Why?" You asked as he glared a bit at you, "Fine." You said and went upstairs to change. (𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜)

After changing you went downstairs to see Ayato on his phone, "I changed now what?" You ask him as he showed you something on his phone. "Let's go to the carnival." He said as you nodded. 'The carnival, why there of all the places he could've picked.' You thought as he was waiting outside for you while you locked the door, "Where's your mom?" He asked as you rolled your eyes. "She left me." You said as he just looked at you. He wasn't shocked, he knew your relationship with your mother already.

You made it to the carnival and seen all the people chatting and having fun. 'I wanna go home.' You thought but sighed at the thought since Ayato invited you to come, "More like demanded me." You mumbled as he looked at you, "What?" He said as you smiled and shook your head. "Nothing silly." You guys walked around looking at all the different games and prizes that they had on display, you noticed someone from the corner of your eye, It was Tara but she wasn't alone. Amao was there with her, holding hands and sharing cotton candy with her. She was giggling and blushing at him as he was smiling softly at her, "They look like their in love." You say as you felt a tug at your arm, "Oop." You said falling on your bottom. 'Damn, that was a hard tug.' You thought and looked up "Hey what gives....oh what the hell." You said as you noticed who it was.

"Why are you here Megamo?" You asked him as Ayato appeared from god knows where. "I'm only here because Yamada told me she wanted to spend time with me. Then she left with Amao." He said as you chuckled a bit, "You got ditched." You said as he glared at you while Ayato lightly hit your back. "Let's go, we have nothing to do with him (Y/n)," Ayato said as Megamo then glared at him. "Now, Ayato let's not be rude, he was ditched the least we could do is spend some time with him." You said as both boys looked shocked at your words. "What? It's not like I'm on a date with Ayato." You said as Megamo cleared his throat, "My apologizes I thought you were." He said as you shook your head. "Nah this is my ride or die, partner." You said pulled Ayato into a side-hug as he looked to the side. "I have a crush on someone else." He said as you nodded proudly, "My baby boy is growing up." You said and dramatically fake cry hugging Ayato as a mother would. "Unhand me, woman." He said as he tried to get out your hug only for you to hug him tighter on purpose. Megamo looked at you two acting like kids but found you kind of cute. "Okay, now, let's have some fun you two! We'll be the uh....I'll think of a name for us soon." You said and laughed grabbing Ayato's hand and looked at Megamo, "Permission to hold your hand, sir." You asked him as he tried his hardest not to smile at your silly antics. "Fine." He said and you grabbed his hand, Ayato was glaring as you two were holding hands. He didn't want his only friend to end up with his last rival, "Alright boys, let's get some snacks and kick some ass." You said as Ayato rolled his eyes at your words while Megamo looked around for Tara but knew he had no luck as she was probably somewhere with Amao.

"That was fun, I'm glad you demanded me out the house now Ayato." You said and hugged your bunny plushie that Megamo ended up winning for you since you couldn't pop the balloon. "Yeah?" Ayato asked as he looked at you smiling at the bunny, "Megamo, thank you for winning it." You said and looked at him smiling. "You're welcoming (Y/n), I'm afraid I have to go now." He said as he got up from the bench you guys were sitting at. "Awe," You said and looked at the time, "It's only six!" You said as he looked at you, "(Y/n)!" You hear your name being yelled, "Whomst the hell-" You got cut off as someone was hugging you tightly, "Tara?" You asked as the girl let go of you, "I didn't know you were here!" She said happily then noticed Ayato and Megamo, "Ah! Megamo I'm so sorry I left you!" She said and bowed in front of him as Megamo just patted her head. "It's fine Yamada." He said as she hugged Ayato, 'He uses her last name...werido...what should make for dinner.' You thought as you looked at Megamo he was blushing softly. 'Oh, he likes her.' You thought as you felt a pain in your chest. 'Gross, why am I feeling this?' You looked at Ayato as he was stuttering while talking to Tara. 'I mean she's sweet and pretty...just a little annoying.' You looked at the bunny, it's pretty brown eyes looked back at you. You moved back a bit so no one would notice you, 'Go home (Y/n) they don't need you anymore.' You thought and looked at them as they were all talking to each other. You walked backward hoping they wouldn't notice, "(Y/n)?" You turned around to see Amao looking at you confused, "Where are yo-" You put your hand on his mouth as his eye widen, "Home." You said and looked at the trio still talking as Tara was giggling. Amao looked sad at you, "But why?" He asked as you looked at him, "Not needed." You said and shoved the bunny in his arms, walking away. Your heart was feeling weird, You felt weird. Why were you feeling like this? 'Yeah, I know I said Megamo was cute but...it's not like I like him. Besides he thinks Ayato is weird why is he talking to him now?' You thought angrily as you felt tears crowding up your eyes. 'Oh god, I hate this.' You thought and walked home.

"Where's (Y/n)?" Tara asked as they saw Amao standing there with the bunny, "She went home." He said as Ayato looked at the bunny his arms. "That's her bunny." He said as Megamo looked at it as well. "Oh yeah! She just gave me it." Amao said as Tara looked at it, "Can I keep it then?" She asked as she went to grab it but Megamo grabbed it first, "Sorry Yamada I won it for (Y/n) so it's hers." He said as Tara nodded and felt a little silly for asking that question. "Sorry." She said as Megamo nods, "I'll be leaving." He said and saw his limo already waiting for him. Ayato looked at him with a thought in his head. 'Matchmaking time.' He thought and said he was leaving too. Amao said he'd walk with Ayato as Tara was going a different way home. Unfortunately, Amao was about to go missing.

You were laying on the couch looking at the ceiling again, tears were in your eyes, "Stupid." You said and turned around to look at the TV as it was playing an anime you were watching. "Stupid." You said watching the main character cry as well, "I guess we aren't meant to fall in love." You said and turned off the TV and got comfy on the couch falling asleep.

     。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 (𝚈/𝚗) 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢'𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!