»»--13--««

"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚢, 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗."
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
(3rd Person Point Of View!)

(Y/n) was laying on a hospital bed, hooked up to machines that were keeping her breathing okay as her lungs may have faced a small problem. Being stepped on hard doesn't just go away and get better, she had her eyes closed, soft breaths left her. Her room door opened and three people stepped inside, Tara, Ayato, and Megamo. Tara had tears in her eyes, Ayato kept his usual stoic face, and Megamo was just beyond upset. "D-Did you find who did this to her?" Tara asked as Megamo shook his head, "The object that was used to kill Asu is missing but it's a different weapon that was used to hit (Y/n)." Megamo said as he sat down next to (Y/n), he grabbed her right hand and sighed, "Ayato, where were you? (Y/n) was looking for you before lunch." Tara asks Ayato who looked at her, "I was in the Culinary Clubroom, I wanted to make something for (Y/n) since I noticed our friendship date was coming up." Ayato said as he rubbed his eye. "You were gone for the first half of class, then lunch, and the second half of class was cut short as Asu and (Y/n) were found," Megamo said as Ayato glared at him. "First half of the class I was with Musumo since I owed him some money but he decided that I was going to be helping him with some stupid crap." Ayato rubbed his neck, " Lunch was when I was in the Culinary Clubroom." He said as he looked at Megamo who was still glaring while Tara was holding (Y/n)'s left hand. "It doesn't matter, she's going to be okay and you can let her see you Ayato, she missed you." Tara said as Megamo loosened his glare and turned his attention back on (Y/n) who was still asleep.

(Y/n) opened her eyes about an hour later and saw the three, "G-Guys?" She softly said while groaning in pain, "My head..." She says and holds her head. "Be careful dear." Megamo said and grabbed her hand to lower it, Tara wanted to hug her yet had to respect the fact that (Y/n) was in pain. "(Y/n)...what happened?" Tara asked her as she sat up a bit, "Y-Yeah...I remember what happened." (Y/n) says as she begins to explain everything. "The person had a hoodie so they aren't going to be found..." Tara said with a frown, "It was a boy." (Y/n) said as she looks at Megamo, "It was a boy, he was bigger than me, in height and strength, he was able to drag me and keep me on the ground with his foot on my stomach." (Y/n) said as she frowns at the memory. "I'm sorry dear." Megamo said and kissed her on the temple. (Y/n) blushed a bit from the kiss as she wasn't used to the affection, she smiled at Megamo then finally turned her attention to Ayato, "Where were you, you stinky bug?" (Y/n) asked Ayato as he re-explained his whereabouts during the time as she nods, "That's sweet Ayato, I missed you but I'm glad you're here now!" (Y/n) says with a big smile.

"I apologize but visiting hours are over." The doctor says as he enters the room, "Well! I'll come back tomorrow (Y/n)-chan!" Tara says and lightly hugs (Y/n), "I'll text you later (Y/n)." Ayato said and pats her on the head. The two looked at Megamo as he was still sitting down, "Mr. Saikou, you have to go home." The doctor said, "I refuse to leave my wife, what if the killer comes looking for her? They can sneak under your noses." Megamo said as (Y/n) smiles softly, "Megamo...you need rest as well and find the Asu's killer. Go home, I'll be okay if you want I'll text you before I go to sleep." (Y/n) says as she grabs Megamo's hand, he looks at her frowning then sighs, "Alright dear," He said and kissed her hand getting up, "I'll make sure to text you later." He said and left. The doctor turned backed around and smiled, "My, the future Mrs. Saikou?" He said and came up to (Y/n) who only blushed and giggled. "Yeah." She says, "Now Ms. (L/n)...you'll have to be here for the remaining week due to your lungs being hurt and then your head trama of course." He said as (Y/n) nods, "Of course doctor I understand." She said and watched the doctor take his leave.

(Y/n) was staring at the ceiling while she finished texting Ayato and Megamo, she frowned. 'How could someone do that...how could they hurt another person, why did they hurt me?!' She thought to herself as she got more comfortable in the bed, she got scared. "What if they don't find the killer?" She mumbled while feeling her eyes getting heavy, yawning she placed her phone on the table and closed her eyes.

Ayato was in his room, his phone ringing from the last text from (Y/n) that read "Goodnight Ayato! I'll text you in the morning!" He glared at the phone, he didn't mean to hurt her at all really, but she was there and his yandere-side kicked in and saw another body for his count. He groaned and covered his eyes, he's just decently okay that he didn't kill (Y/n) at all and merely put her in the hospital. He sighed as he laid down on his bed, it hurts knowing you put your only friend in the hospital because your yandere-side kicked in and you couldn't control it. 'Poor (Y/n), she didn't deserve that pain I caused her and now she's stuck in the hospital because of me.' He thought while spacing out, his phone ringed again. It was Tara asking him if (Y/n) was okay, Tara doesn't have (Y/n)'s number in her phone since she tends to forget to ask (Y/n) for it. He texts her backing saying (Y/n) was fine and went to bed, he also sent (Y/n)'s number to Tara.

(Y/n) ended up texting everyone that she'd be staying the rest of the week and will be coming back Monday...Monday is when the substitute nurse Mujo Kina comes for the week. The good thing (Y/n) isn't going to get hurt this week but she will be seeing another body unannounced...poor (Y/n) she's getting emotionally scarred.。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! ☺️✨🤍