»»--9--««

𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝚈/𝚗)!
     。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
You sigh happily when you got to the Gardening Club, "With all the things that was going on, I completely forgot to come here." You mumble and water some of the flowers, "Uekiyo sure was nice enough to let me stay in the club." You said while tending to the flowers you were growing. "Pretty daffodils...you guys are growing to be very beautiful." You said happily while snipping any unnecessary weeds that grew around them. "I swear the weekend passed by a little too fast." You said as Ayato was standing near you, "Well it goes by fast when all you do is lay in bed all day." He said as you glared at him, "I will toss this watering-can at you Ayato, don't test me." You said as he smirked and rolled his eyes, "I'm shaking." He said as you looked back at your daffodils. "You know daffodils have a meaning?" Ayato says as you look at him uninterested, "I swear if it's something along the lines of being an ass I'll stab you." You said as he shook his head, "No, I think it's means something along the lines of rebirth or new beginnings." He said as you became shocked, "Since when did you know about flowers?" You asked him as he looks away. "Practicing for your future wife?" You asked in a teasing way as he glares at you, "Shut up, and let's go already we have class." He said as you nod and put the watering-can away staring to walk to class. "I thought about what happened Friday.." You said as he sides eyes you, "And?" He said as you smile, "I'm going to apologize to him, I mean technically it's his fault for yelling at me and denying he likes her...but I guess it wasn't right of me to say that either." You mumbled as he rolls his eyes, "He should apologize as well (Y/n) you can't let him think you're that submissive." He said as you pout and look away. "Submissive my booty." You said as you guys made it to class.

"Megamo!" You yelled while entering the student council room to see him by the bookshelves they had in the room, "Yes?" He said as he looked at you, "Alright pretty bastard, I want to apologize for my actions Friday." You said and smiled at him, "Why are you apologizing? Shouldn't I be the one to do that?" He asked as you pout and mumbled, "Perhaps." He let a small smile fall on his lips but quickly wiped it off. "I deeply apologize for yelling at you." He said as he bowed, "Oh gosh, don't do that." You said as you waved your hands in front of you as he seemed confused. "What do you mean?" He asked as you giggled, "Just a simple sorry and you can buy me some food!" You said as he looked like he was thinking, "Okay, when?" He asked, "This Friday!" You said as you laughed as he became flustered.  "Like a date?" He asked as you now became red, "Uh...sure! We are to be married eventually!" You said as he nods, You were screaming in your head as you left the student council room. Your face was bright as you started panicking a bit. "Holy shit." You mumbled as you hide your face in your hands. You went find Ayato and ended up finding him on a bench near the fountain, "Ayato!" You yelled out as he looked up, "What?" He said as he saw you looking nervous, "What's wrong?" He said as you sat down, "I have a date." You said as you saw him nod, "Congrats (Y/n)." He said as he gave you thumbs up as you smiled.

It was Thursday and you were walking with Ayato, he seemed off. "What's wrong Ayato?" You asked as he nods, "I'm fine." He said as you frown. "Hey, I have to do something when we get to school (Y/n), okay?" He said as you nod, "I have to go to the Gardening Club anyway!" You said and smiled at him. When guys got to school he waved and left, "I wonder what's up with him." You said and walked to the Gardening Club, you grabbed the watering-can, but before you could even get to your flowers you heard yelling and screaming, "What's going on?" You ask and run into the school dropping the watering-can on the ground. You see some of the girls crying and guys were calling the police, "What happened?" You asked Kokono, "Kizano was killed!" He yelled and held onto your arms, "What?" You asked as he looked like he was starting to cry, "The killer had a mask on we couldn't see him!" He said as you hugged him. "What the heck." You mumbled and rubbed his back, "What's going on?" You hear Ayato's voice and turn around, "Ayato! Oh thank god, I thought something happened to you!" You said as you let Kokono go, "Kizano was killed!" You said and saw as Ayato makes a face, "Really?" He asked as he looked around, "Is everyone okay?" He asked as you nod your head, "Are you okay?" He asked you as you nod again. "All students please remain near the main entrance of the school." A teacher said as many kids started going to the front, "Due to the... loss of a student we will be sending all students home for the rest of the day." She said as students started preparing to go home. "(Y/n), do you want me to come over?" Ayato asked as you changed your shoes, "To be honest, yeah...but you should go find Tara she was becoming close to him and I'm sure she needs someone." You said as he looked shocked, "W-What?" He stuttered as you smiled, "I promise I'll be okay." You said as he nods and walked away. "You're not okay and I know that better than your best friend." You hear Shiromo say as you turned around. "Shut up Shiromo." You said and walked away until he grabbed you by the collar, "Let's go see your husband." He said and smiled as you sighed and followed him. "Fine, I don't want to be alone anyway."
      。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
𝙸 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍!
𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! ☺️✨