»»--11--««

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you".
                                                 -Winnie The Pooh
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝙾𝚔𝚘 𝚁𝚞𝚝𝚊, 𝚜𝚘, 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢! 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢..! 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢! 🥺🤍

       。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
You woke up and felt your whole body filled with a happy feeling, you just smiled and got ready for school. You grabbed a waffle and picked up your book bag by the door, you had a little pep in your step. You opened the door to see Ayato and Tara waiting for you, "Hey (Y/n)." Ayato said as he waved a bit while Tara waved more energetic. "Hi (Y/n)!" She said as you smiled at them, "Hi you two!" You said and held hands with them both, Ayato on your left and Tara on the right, you guys talked about random things. Finally getting to school you feel Tara let go of your hand while Ayato was still holding your left hand, "Did you guys hear?" Tara says as Ayato and you looked at her confused, "Well! The leader of the Sports Club is coming back on Monday!" She said happily as you smiled, "That's nice!" You said and felt Ayato squeeze your hand a bit. You looked at him and smiled softly at him, "It's okay Ayato." You whispered so Tara couldn't hear, "You'll still win her heart." You said and threw up a thumbs up at him as he sighs and nods. You let go of his hand as you change your shoes and wait for Tara and Ayato, before Ayato could meet up with you two he gets a message from none other than Info-Kun.

Info-Kun: 'As you heard the leader of the sports club is coming back but he is your fifth rival, the fourth rival who was Oko changed his crush from your precious senpai.'

Ayato: 'Who's the new crush?'

Info-Kun: 'Isn't it funny, his crush changed from your senpai to your best friend.'

Ayato: 'I won't have to worry much since she's going to marry the tenth and final rival.'

Info-Kun: 'Speaking of him, his crush also changed so I guess everything works out as long as you can get rid of fifth through ninth rivals you'll have left.'

Ayato: 'Let me guess, instead of my senpai it's (Y/n)?'

Info-Kun: 'Spot on.'

Ayato looked up to see you smiling at him, "Let's go, slowpoke!" You said as Tara giggled next to you, "I'm coming, sorry a friend texted me." He said as you faked gasp, "I'm not the only friend? My feelings are hurt Ayato...I'm crying." You said and faked a cry as Tara also played along and pat your back. Ayato rolled his eyes and pat your head, "You're my best friend idiot." He said as you got happy again and hugged him, "Haha! I'm better!" You let go of him and followed Tara to the fountain. She sat down as you sat on her right with Ayato on her left, "You know, I'm a little sad." Tara said as she frowned, "Don't be sad Tara-senpai." You said as Ayato nods, she smiled a bit. "I just feel that whenever I finally make a new friend something horrible happens to them." She said as you shake your head, "No that's not true! You have Ayato and me still!" You said as she nods. "You're right." She smiled at your words. "I'm grateful for you two!" She said and pulled you two into a hug. "Time sure flies! We have to get to class!" You said as you and Ayato head to class while Tara goes to her own.