»»--5--««

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢? 𝚂𝚎𝚝, 𝙶𝙾!
       。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
You groaned looking at the teacher as she was teaching, the weekend felt as it was only a day off. Even though all you did Sunday was mope on the couch for feeling upset at the events from Saturday. "What's your deal?" Ayato whispered as you just shook your head. "Nothing." You whispered back and looked out the window. 'Stupid Megamo, stupid Ayato. Stupid...stupid!' You thought and sighed. No use in feeling upset it was done and over with, "Ms. (L/n)?" A voice caught you off guard, "Yes?" You said as you saw a woman next to the teacher. "Mrs. Saikou would like to talk to you." The teacher said as you got up, "Will I come back?" You asked Mrs. Saikou."No dear, I'll be taking you out for the rest of the day." She said softly and smiled at you. 'She's a beauty I won't deny that.' You thought an nodded, following her out the class. You looked at Ayato one last time and smiled softly at him.

"Are you wondering as to why I've taken you out for the day?" Mrs. Saikou says as you nod your head. "I am," You said as she smiled while sipping some of her wine, "I won't lie, I'm also a little nervous." You said as she laughed. "Don't worry dear you've been nothing but wonderful, I've seen your grades." She said as soon she said that your thoughts were filled with, 'MY GRADES? OH MY GOSH THOSE ARE SHIT' You thought and panicked a bit. "Dear, your grades are fine don't worry I can see the panic in your eyes." She said and then got serious, "You're being picked to be my son's wife." She said as you looked at her in shock. "I'm sorry.......what?"

You were pulled into a mansion that was breathtaking in so many ways, the walls were a marble white and had gold items placed on them, the stairs...oh the stairs were also white and gold yet had a dark red carpet on them. "Beautiful." You say as Mrs. Saikou smiled at your words, "Now dear, you'll meet some other girls that are also being picked to be his wife but I have hope you'll be chosen since my husband even likes you." She said as you frowned. "Wait, why did you pick me if there's other girls who were born and raised to be his perfect wife..then why me?" You ask and she giggled at your question. "Dear, it's simple, we like you." She said as she took your hand taking you to a room. There were maids in the room, "Please, dress her up." Mrs. Saikou said as the maids all nodded and started getting you dress. They stripped you down to you undergarments, "Okay, calm down, don't touch me there!" You yelled as a maid was measuring your waist, others were measuring your thighs, then your arms and legs. "Ah! Hey!" You say as a maid measured your chest, "Lady (L/n), please we just want to make sure your new clothes fit." One of the maids said as you were in a small ball by the mirror, "I know....okay...okay!" You said as they started getting you dressed.

"Welcome girls, you've been picked to become my son's wife. However, it's not me who picks, Megamo!" Mr. Saikou yelled as Megamo entered the room, "Father I don't want to do this." He said but got quiet when he saw you with the rest of girls. You weren't even paying attention he could tell you were spacing out. "Look son, there's only 5 of them, just pick which one you would want." Mr. Saikou said as Megamo rolled his eyes, "All of you, tell me something interesting about you. It's simple, I don't like it? Leave." Megamo said as you snapped out of your daydream, 'Oh, he's going to be disappointed with me...good.' You thought as one of the girls went up to him, 'She's made of plastic, geez, she's only 18.' You thought again and watched as she bragged about having lots of money. "I said interesting, not bragging, leave." Megamo said as her eyes widen then huffed and left. After her the other girls went up to him and started saying how they could cook or play an instrument. "(Y/n)," you heared a voice say, "You're up." Mrs.Saikou said as she looked at you get nervous. "Hi Megamo." You said and waved at him as he just sighed, "Why is she here Mother?" Megamo asked as Mrs.Saikou glared at him. "She still has to tell you something interesting, remember?" She said as Megamo loomed back at you. "Oh, right!" You said and got up, "Something interesting, well, um...okay! I have a love for turtles and bunnies! I can speak three different languages, I also know how to play the flute, and I can bake the best cupcakes!" You said proudly as Mrs.Saikou smiled while Mr.Saikou seemed interested in your words. "She's different." He said lowly for only his wife to hear as she nods, "I like her." She said."So is that it?" Megamo said as you mod your head. "Son, I do think you should pick this one." Mr.Saikou said as Megamo looked confused, "But why?" He asked. "This one will keep you on your toes." Mr. Saikou said as if you weren't even there. "Fine, you'll...be my future wife..." He said as you felt your eyes widen. "I'm sorry." You said as he shook his head, "No, I really am." You say and walk past him. "I need to go to the restroom." You say as a maid escorts you to one. You looked in the mirror, 'This cannot be happening...it can't I know he likes Tara, I can't be his wife!' You thought as tears were falling from your eyes, you wanted to go home.

Megamo was standing next to his mother as his father was at his desk. "Why did you bring her?" He asked as she looked at, "Oh honey, I know you have some feelings for her, I'm not stupid." She said as he balled his fists, "I hold no feelings for her, you know who I do have feelings for." He said as his mother rolled her eyes, "Yes, that Yamada girl, dear, she's...boring." She said and looked at her husband as he was writing something down. "Dear, isn't she?" She asked him as he nods, "Son, you need someone who will keep you on your toes as I said earlier. The Yamada girl, bless her heart, she's sweet but bland." His dad said as Megamo was getting more mad at his parents. He won't deny, you were interesting there was something about you that he wanted to just uncover. You looked like you had a interesting mind, you were very pretty to him as well. "I won't tolerate this anymore." Megamo said and left the room, he saw you sitting at the bottom of the stairs, your sadden face made him feel something.

"Ms. (L/n)?" One of the maids called your name as you looked up, "Sorry to startle you ma'am, but I had to tell you this, as you're going to be the future wife of Mr. Saikou I will become your right-hand maid." The maid said and bowed. "O-Oh, don't bow, I'm nothing special." You said and wiped your tears as she frowned, "Nonsense, you're the future Mrs. Saikou you're very important." She said,"My name is Elizabeth." She said and sat next to you, "What's troubling you?" She asked as you smiled softly as her. "Elizabeth, I can't be his wife, he likes another girl." You say as she looks at you worried, "Oh Ms. (L/n)...may I hug you? It's to comfort you!" She said happily as you nod your head. She hugged you and you felt your heart break even more, she was so sweet. You cried in her arms and felt like you were never going to stop, "I don't want to be with him, yes I may have said he was very handsome and such but his...not interested in me." You said as she frowned.

Megamo frowned hearing your words, he did like Tara a lot but you somehow managed to make your way into his heart. He isn't sure why, but he feels that he has to make you happy. Which would be hard since his usually so strict and never had the feeling before. He did let his guards down when he saw you at the carnival, 'The bunny.' He thought and left to his room. On the table in his room there sat your pure white bunny with the pretty brown eyes. He grabbed it, "Maybe she won't be sad if I give her back the bunny." He said, so that's what he was going to do.
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
𝙸 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎! 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎!
𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 🤍✨