»»--15--««

𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎...𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢.
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
"What do they have in common..?" I asked myself while laying on the couch, "Let's see." I get up and go upstairs, grabbing an orange folder with the documents I needed. In the folder, it had all the student's information, mainly those who were involved. While going through the pages my phone rings, "Huh?" I picked it up to an unknown number.

???: "Hello (Y/n), you seem curious about the wrong things...but I can help you."

(Y/n): "Oh yeah? How can you help me? Who are you anyway?"

???: My name is Info-Kun, I know everything about everyone in the school. Let's say that I know what's been going on with those selected students you're looking for."

(Y/n): "I'll admit I need help finding what they have in common, but I know about you so what's your price?"

Info-Kun: "Me? Ask for a price? I would never...let's say you'll pay me back in the future."

I groaned at the last part, "I don't want to be in those weird pay me with your body positions." I say and rub my temples.

Info-Kun: "Think (Y/n), what's something they all have in common?"

(Y/n): "That's it! I don't see anything in common!"

Info-Kun: "Think again! Here, look at these."

Info-Kun sent pictures of the boys yet it had different information underneath each of them, "They...all had a crush on Tara?" I mumble.

(Y/n): "They all like Tara...? That's the only thing I can see that they have in common."

Info-Kun: "Exactly."

(Y/n): "Okay? What's the issue? I don't get it."

Info-Kun: "Let's say...there's a yandere in your school."

I dropped my phone, "I-I...but they call...Ayato that." I say and quickly pick my phone up.

(Y/n): "That's impossible."

Info-Kun: "Is it? Ayato was given the nickname Yandere-Kun...I wonder why?"

I didn't answer him anymore, "I...no...no...I refuse to believe that." I said and covered my eyes, I felt tears fall. "My best friend isn't a killer." I mumbled and lay down on the couch.

It was Thursday as I was walking next to Ayato and Tara as she was talking about the nurse who was so sweet to her. "I meet him, he is a sweetheart." I say and smile at her as she nods, "Right? A little clumsy but sweet!" She said as I nod, my phone vibrates in my pocket, "One second." I say and pull my phone out.

Info-Kun: "You better tell Megamo all the new info you learned last night or another person dies."

"What?" I mumble and put in my pocket noticing Tara and Ayato were looking at me, a big smile on Tara's face and Ayato with his straight face. "I gotta...go find Megamo, okay?" I say and smile while running ahead of them, 'Can I bring myself to tell Megamo that Ayato might be...no! Ayato wouldn't! I defended him already in the beginning and I'll always defend him, he's just a little...different.' I thought while walking to the student council room, "Megamo." I say while opening the door to see the rest of the club there, "Hello Ms. (L/n)." Akano says while smiling as always, "Good morning Ms. (L/n)." Kuroko says as he fixes his glasses.  "What's the matter, dear?" Megamo says as I walk in, "We have to...uh talk!" I say and try to hint to him that I mean in private. "Of course, go patrol your respected places." Megamo says as the rest of the boys got up and left. "I got a text last night from that infamous Info-Kun." I say while sitting next to him, "What did he say?" He asked as I explained everything to him leaving out the Ayato part and yandere. "So the boys are being picked off for just liking Tara Yamada?" He asked as I nod, "It's strange really." I say and lay my head on the table. "Then we need to find out if there are others." Megamo said while placing his hand on his chin, "I know Ayato has a crush on her...what if his next?" I say while picking my head up and looking at him. "Ayato could be a victim...or possibly the killer himself." He said as I flinched. "H-Huh? What do you mean?" I asked as Megamo looks me in the eyes, "(Y/n), I know he's your best friend but he is given the nickname Yandere-Kun, I cannot let that slide." He said while patting my head. "I need you to watch him since you're closer to him." He said as I sigh, "Yeah, I forget you're extra smart...I'll watch him." I say and smile softly while he kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you, dear." He said and I got up blushing, "R-Right!" I say and wave, leaving the room.