»»--6--««

"𝙱𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏; 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗."
―𝙾𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
"Elizabeth." Megamo's voice made Elizabeth stop hugging you and quickly got up, "Mr.Saikou! I'm sorry, she was upset and I had to help her!" Elizabeth said and bowed, "Don't worry Elizabeth you're okay." You said and she nods then takes her leave. "Here," Megamo said and sits next to you handing you the bunny you left with Amao. "My bunny?" You ask and hold it, "Amao had told me you went home that day and left it with him, Yamada wanted it but I told her I had won it for you." He said as you played with the bunny's ear, "Why didn't you let her have it? She would've liked you for it." You say and glared at the ground as if the ground was the one hurting you. "I...I don't know, it was yours and I wasn't going to give it away like." Megamo said and looked at you, he noticed you glaring and frowned, gosh you made him confused as to who he wanted. "Speaking of Amao, where is he?" You asked him as he looked confused, "What are you talking about?" He asks as you finally looked at him. "He wasn't at school today." You said and he frowned, "Maybe he didn't feel well to come today, don't worry he'll probably be back tomorrow." Megamo said and got up from the stairs, "I guess you're right." You said and looked back at the ground. "Since I'm your future wife, are you going to give me a ring?" You said and giggled a little when he made a noise, "A ring?" He asked as you started laughing. "I'm playing Megamo, but as soon as we get married you can divorce me right after if it makes you happy." You say and smile at him. "I know you like Tara, I'm sorry you're stuck with me for now." You say and get up, "I'm going home now, tell your parents I'd love to meet them again." You said and grab your bag, you looked at Megamo one last time and left.

"Oh? She left?" Mrs. Saikou said as Megamo nods his head, "She's a sweetheart I can tell." She said as she kissed her husband on the cheek, "Did the maid go with her?" She asked as Megamo shook his head. "No." He said as his mother smiled. "She'll be a fine wife Megamo, stop with the sour attitude." She said and pinched his cheek. His mother left to go do god knows what while Megamo and his father stayed in the office to talk about his future wedding and such. To say Megamo was embarrassed talking about a wedding wasn't....wrong but the poor boy looked like a cherry. "Don't be embarrassed son, I'll let you know a secret. The day I met your mother, I knew she was going to be my wife. There was something about her that made me want to know more about her. But the thing was I had feelings for another woman as well yet you can see who I married instead. It was a better decision for me anyway." Mr. Saikou said as he looked at his son. "You might already feel that for (Y/n) but deny it with that silly crush on that Yamada girl." He said as his son glared. "You'll see...your wife will be better."

You sat in your room, your knees to your chest, the dress that the maids put you in was on the floor as you stared at it. "Mrs. Saikou...god I'm an idiot to think he'll like me." You said and closed your eyes. Your phone rang as you grabbed it to see it was Ayato calling.

Ayato: "Where did you go? What happened?"

(Y/n): "Hello to you as well Ayato, she just wanted to talk to me."

Ayato: "But to pull you out of school for the whole day....tell the truth."

(Y/n): "I...it was just about my grades again and I guess since she thought Megamo didn't scare me enough."

Ayato: "I guess, I'll text you in a little bit my mom is calling me."

He hung up on you.

You stared at the phone screen, "Didn't even get to say bye." You said shook your head laying back down in bed and let your mind wander. 'Will he divorce me the same night? Or will he finally accept me as his wife? If he does...are we supposed to have kids? I wonder how many we'll have, I want two. I'll make Ayato their godfather and Tara their godmother...Tara better not try anything in the future.' You didn't notice but you were hugging the bunny tightly to your chest and felt more tears pour out, 'What if Tara tries to get with him and he ends up cheating on me? Will he blame me?' You got up holding the bunny to your chest and wiped your tears away. "She won't," You said and glared at your reflection in your mirror, "I won't let her...I'll be a good wife, even if he doesn't want me." You said and got up to eat something.

The next day felt weird, many students were scared as Amao was reported missing, Musumo was different as well, he seemed...off. You didn't like the feeling since people were just starting to stop thinking about Osano's death from last week. You were walking with Ayato since it was considered a free class period as teachers had to discuss some important things, "Ayato, do you think Amao going missing and Osano passing away are connected?" You ask him as he shrugs, "I don't know (Y/n), don't think about it, you'll get sad." He said then pat your head again, you guys sat down on a little bench near the fountain. Tara was at the fountain reading a book that she always had, she wasn't doing so good since this was the second person to go missing she was close to. "Poor Tara.." You said as Ayato stays quiet. "There you are." Megamo said and pulled you by the arm up next to him, "Stay away from him." He said and pointed at Ayato, "What? Why?" You said and tried to get your arm free, "People are saying he was the last person with Amao and his already seen as suspicious since Osano." Megamo said as you rolled your eyes, "Not this again, I told you last time to stop believing rumors." You told him as Ayato looked confused, "Last time?" He asked as you looked at him. "Remember when I said he talked to me abo–" You got cut off as Megamo covered your mouth. "You don't need to know Ayato Aishi but stay away from my fiancée," Megamo said as Ayato's eyes widen. "Fiancée?" He asked as you just looked away. "(Y/n), is everything okay?" Tara asked as she grabbed your hand, "I'm okay Tara thank you for asking." You said and smiled at her, you noticed the boys were looking at Tara and internally groaned. "I'm leaving." You said and let go of Tara's hand, walking away you had enough. 'No more crying, you're gonna be strong on and show him.' You thought and went to the roof, you saw your other friend Oko sitting on one of the benches and Midori typing away on her phone. You sit next to Oko as he blushes since you sat next to him, "Hey Oko it's been a while." You said and waved and he gave a wave back but was shy to say anything back. He didn't trust his voice, he might something wrong. You watched Midori type away at her phone and giggling, "YandereDev never answers but it's okay!" She said happily and continued to type. You felt your eyes get heavy and leaned against the wall, "Oko do me a favor?" You said as he looked at you confused, "O-Okay." He said and you smiled, "There's your voice, I missed it. But please wake me back up before we go back to class okay?" You ask as he nods. "I...I can do that." He said and you smiled at him causing the poor boy to blush again, he may have a crush on Tara but oh boy did he like you too, you closed your eyes and ended up falling asleep.
      。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 (𝚈/𝚗), 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎? 🥺🤍
𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐! ☺️✨
𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!