»»--8--««

"𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎."                 
                                             -𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
      。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
"I'm glad today is Friday!" You said happily while Ayato just nods, "You wanted the week to go by fast and I guess you got your wish." He said as you proudly pose. "I'm a god." You said as Ayato rolls his eyes, "A god of sleep." He said as you pouted. "Are you going to drag me out of the house again this weekend?" You asked him as he shrugs. "I'll have to see how I feel Saturday." Little did you know he was making plans on how to get rid of Kizano next week and unfortunately you were going to be the main witness of it all. "(Y/n)! Ayato!" You hear Tara call your name out as she was running to catch up with you two, "Hi Tara." You say and wave at her as Ayato was just blushing with a straight face. "Lovesick dummy." You whisper as he glares at you. "I gotta go get something from...Oko so I'll be going ahead." You said as Tara was now next to Ayato, "Okay!" She said happily and started talking to Ayato while you left.

Walking the halls you noticed Musumo by himself again, 'Where are his little friends?' You thought while seeing he was sitting on a bench looking sad. "(Y/n)?" You hear Akano say as you turned around to see the red-head looking at you confused. "What's the matter?" He asked you as you shook your head, "Oh, it's nothing! Just got lost in my thoughts is all." You say and he smiles. "Well, okay." He says then leaves. You check the time to see you still have 30 minutes left until class, "Roof time." You mumble and start walking up the stairs. You made it to the roof and saw Mai standing by the railing looking off in the distance, "Still dreaming about your one and only, Mai?" You ask her as she smiles and sighs happily. You swore she had hearts in her eyes but ignored the thought and sat down on the bench. You pulled out your phone and finally noticed the message from Megamo, you let out a noise as Mai even noticed, "Are you okay over there (Y/n)?" She asks, "Yeah! Just peachy!" You quickly say and cover your face with your hands. "That was a jerk move (Y/n)." You hear Ayato say as you uncover your face, "Huh...good lord when did you get up here?" You ask him as he sits next to you. "You should know by now that I can't be left alone with Tara, she makes me..." He starts and you smirk, "Uneasy? Conflicted? In love?" You say as he hits your arm. You giggle and give him a side hug, "It's okay baby Ayato." You say as he glares at you. "Come on you big ol baby we have class." You say and pull him up from the bench.

"I hate this class. I hate this school...I miss my bed." You say dramatically as it was cleaning time, "Get over it (Y/n), you're cleaning." Ayato said as he handed you a sponge, "Okay, but, what if I paid you to clean for me?" You said as he glared at you, "No." He said as you groan. "Fine, I'm going." You said and headed out to some of the clubs, you were going to help clean the drama club, cooking club, art club, and finally the student council room. "Cause I'm a good noodle. You mumble under your breath and walked into the drama club to see Kizano standing there looking at his nails, "Oh! Hello there! Are you here to clean?" He asked as you nod, "More like help you clean." You told him as he gasped, "You want me to clean? I'll get my nails dirty or even break one!" He said and pointed his nose up. "That...was the plan sir." You said and put the bucket down with the sponge inside. "You clean! I have to go look for Tara-senpai!" He said and left, "This cocky bastard did not just leave me." You say and look at the doors, "He did." You say and facepalm.

"I'm almost done." You say happily as you leave the art club, you managed to hit all the other clubs in record time. Even got a reward from the art club and cooking club! Now, it was time to clean the student council room. "Oh, crud." You mumble and open the door to see Shiromo and Megamo sitting at the table. "Hello (Y/n), what brings you here?" Shiromo says with a smirk on his lips, "I'm here to clean...idiot." You say and he just sticks his tongue out at you. "Shiromo don't be rude to (Y/n)." Megamo says without even looking up from his laptop, "Of course." Shiromo says as you smirk at him. You start fixing any books the council left out and scrubbed down anything dirty. A few minutes had passed before Shiromo decided to mess with you again, "You know...(Y/n) would make a good wife for me." Shiromo says as both Megamo and you choke, "I beg your pardon?" Megamo says as you were ready to throw the sponge at Shiromo. "What? She's a good cleaner plus I bet she knows how to cook." He says with a smirk on his lips, "I'll choke you." You say as he laughs. "That's kinky." He said as Megamo was beginning to get fed up with his attitude towards you. "Don't be sexist Shiromo, just because I know how to clean doesn't mean I'm an expert in cooking." You said as he cocks his head to the side. "Oh? So you know how to cook then?" He asks as Megamo glared at him, "Shiromo, I believe that it's time for you to go." He said as Shiromo even got shocked, "Sure boss." He said and left. You glared at him as he left with that stupid smirk on his lips, "See ya (Y/n)." He said and left. "You didn't tell them anything?" You asked Megamo as he was rubbing his temples, "Of course I did." He said as you crossed your arms, "Then he was pulling your leg." You say and pick up the bucket, "I'm done." You said and were about to leave but Megamo grabbed your uniform by your back. "Tell me something, why do you always leave whenever Tara appears?" He said as you looked at him, "Why do you daydream every time you see her? I know you like her I'm no idiot but at least hide it from me or something." You say as his eyes soften at you. "I...I don't feel anything towards her (Y/n)." He said as you rolled your eyes, "That's bull." You said and got out of his grip, "I may be a little slow but do better than lie to me." You said as Megamo got a little upset, you were making him conflicted. How can he like Tara and like you? "I"m not lying (Y/n)!" He yelled the feeling of being conflicted was starting to get to him. "I'm leaving." You said and leave the room clearly upset.

You were sitting next to Ayato in class, you were upset...you still couldn't believe Megamo had the nerve to ask you that question as if you were dumb enough to not notice he liked her and then yells at you for calling him out. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Ayato whispered as you just shake your head. "Nothing." You say and try to ignore him staring at you. "I'm gonna choke that pretty bastard." You mumble while putting your head down.
      。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝? 
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠!
𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 🤍✨