»»--20--««

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕?
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
I was released from the hospital and was finally coming back to school. It's been a week and came back on Monday, I was walking with Tara and Hanako. "Are you feeling okay?" Hanako asked as he was holding on my arm, "Yeah, I'm going to be okay." I said and pat his head while smiling at him. He smiles back at me and nods, "Let (Y/n) go see her boyfriend silly." Tara says and Hanako nods letting my arm go as I quickly change my shoes, running up the stairs I go and find Megamo about to walk into the room. "Honeybun!" I yell and hug him from behind, "Ah! Hello dear." He says and turns around hugging me. "How are you feeling?" He asks while messing with my hair as I smile, "I'm okay... I'm a little sad about Ayato but I know it's for the greater good." I say as he smiles at me softly.

It was lunchtime as I was standing up to go to the rooftop until I got hugged from behind by a happy go lucky Hanako, "Can we have lunch together?" He asked with pleading eyes, "Of course Hanako, is Tara coming too?" I ask as he nods, "She said she'll meet us up there." He says as I nod while walking with him. We got up there and saw Tara standing by one of the edges and turned around, "Hey you two!" She said happily and came up, "Hey." I said and smiled at her. "(Y/n)...I'm sorry for everything...maybe if I was wasn't so oblivious to everything going on you wouldn't haven't gotten hurt." She said as I shake my head. "Tara...don't even apologize, I'm just happy you're okay." I say as she smiles with tears coming down as Hanako hugged her. "Don't cry, big sis!" He said while she just nods.

I was walking with Megamo since he wanted to take me home, "Did you give Eliza my letter?" I asked him as he nods, "She was very happy." He said and I felt a smile on my face. "I'm glad she was happy." I say and held his hand while looking up at the sky. "Well, this is my stop," I say and let go of his hand and looked at him with a smile as he softly smiled back at me. I give him a quick kiss as he blushed, "You're still cute when you blush." I say as he just laughs, "You're cute as well." He said as I giggled and walked inside. I walked inside and saw two people sitting on the couch, "Wait Megamo, get in here." I say and grabbed his wrist before he could even walk away while he was confused, "H-Huh?" He said as I pulled him inside the house. "Oh, she's here." My mother said as she stood up, "Hi kitty." Info-Kun said as he got up and smiled at me. "W-What are you two doing here?!" I yell while holding Megamo's hand as he pushed me behind him. "I went to the police myself so don't even bother calling them." Info-Kun said and smirked, "I'm innocent so don't try anything." He says as I glared at him. "Doesn't matter as to why you are here." Megamo said as he was glaring at Info-Kun, "Who is this young man, (Y/n)?" My mother said as I then glared at her. "Boyfriend." I said and Megamo nods, "I'll explain later about her." I whispered to him as he nods again. "(Y/n)...I came back to you because I feel the need to protect you since I was a horrible mother towards you." She said with a frown as Info-Kun looked at her then laughed, "She knows who your boyfriend is, she knows that if you marry him you'll get money." He said as I glared at her. "So you just acted stupid then?" I said as she got angry. "Look (Y/n), I'm your mother- "You are my mother yet where were you this whole time?" I cut her off and came out from behind Megamo. "I went to the hospital twice, where were you?" I asked her as she looked down, "How was I suppose to know?" She said as I got more mad. "Who pays for the house because I know you don't have money?" I asked her, "...Your grandmother left money in an account for you many years ago yet I was able to get the home under it so small payments are sent to keep the house running." She said as I got angry, "That was my money!" I yell as she glares back, "And I was struggling to make ends meet!" She yelled back as Info-Kun rolled his eyes. "(Y/n), I was only here to tell you that Ayato was given life and that Amao was found safely. He wasn't sold to anybody for...body punishments." He said and let out a small laugh, "Amao is okay.." I said and smiled, "Amao is okay!" I say and look at Megamo who smiled back at me. "Yeah I don't know when he'll be back to school but I'm leaving now, you're mom just wants money." He said and was about to leave but Megamo grabbed his arm. "You threatened my wife by saying she was going to be Ayato's victim." He said while glaring at Info-Kun, "Yeah...but look at her now, she's alive and well." He said and left, "I'd worry more about her money-hungry mother." He says before leaving. I look back at my mom as she stood there with her arms crossed...this was going to be a long argument.

Megamo ended up kicking her out as I explained how she treated me in when she was here, "I didn't think she'd actually show up here again." I say as Megamo was sitting next to me on the couch, "I'm sorry you went through that dear." He said and rubbed mt back while I smiled at him, "It's not like you knew only...nevermind." I said and sighed looking at the carpet. He frowned, "Why...Why don't you come back and spend the night with me?" He asked as I looked at him, "Really?" I asked getting happy, "Yes I don't see the problem with it, I'm pretty sure Elizabeth would be more than happy as well." He says as I giggled. "Let me get some stuff." I said and run upstairs.

"Ms. (L/n)!" Elizabeth said and hugged me when I walked into the home, "I missed you Ms. (L/n)!" She said while I was giggling, "I missed you as well Eliza." I said while messing with her hair. "(Y/n) is staying the night?" I hear Megamo's mother say as she was coming down the stairs, "Yes mother is that okay?" Megamo said as she nods. "Of course it's okay, maybe I'll get grandchildren sooner than I thought." She says as both Megamo and I turn red, "M-Mother!" "M-Mrs. Saikou!" We said at the same time as she laughed with Elizabeth giggling.

I was laying on Megamo's bed as he was at the desk in his room studying for some test he had, I was texting Tara and Hanako since they were asking me questions, "Do you feel confident for your test tomorrow honeybun?" I asked him as he nods, "I'm pretty I'll be getting a good grade." He says as I smile at him. "You're so smart I'm jealous." I say and as he starts putting his stuff away, "Megamo...can we cuddle?" I ask while putting my phone on his nightstand. "I don't see why not." He says and turns off the light, "Yay." I say and move to the side a bit, he gets in next to me and lays my head on his chest. "I'm happy to be here with you honeybun." I say and wrap my arms around him, he runs his fingers through my hair, "I'm happy your here with me,  dear." He says and smiles at me. We ended up falling asleep while cuddling.
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! ☺️✨🤍