Chapter 6 - Pretty Women in Suits and Pajamas

This chapter is really fucking long. I apologize that I took so long and I hope it's decent! I apologize for any spelling mistakes here.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
[Y/N's POV]

"YOU'RE ALL THE 05?!"

I swipe my hand, creating a small whoosh noise as my tone is mixed with anger and confusion. The ladies in front of me don't acknowledge my pleads for answers. Instead they all stare with an apathetic look, not budging a second that a stranger is in their house. They just continue watching me as if any strange occurrence would be a normal day for them.

Well... I guess it kind of would be a normal day for them.

A girl with a noticeable leather eyepatch struts up, a hand on her right hip, "Oh. Is that who I think it is?"

I look up at her sharp chin and V-shaped head. She's a pale girl with long and brown curly hair, raggedy and unkept as it falls to her mid-back. She's wearing red checkered pajama pants along with a black tang top that hugged her curves. My eyes look to her arms as she walks closer, eyeing her visible muscularity on her biceps. She leans down and stares me right in the eyes,

"Interesting," she mumbles with her gravely voice. She only turns her head to Luna, still a facing her torso to me. "Luna, I thought Prunella said he was supposed to appear tomorrow?"

I slap my knee, raising a brow, "Who the fuck is Prunella?! WHO ARE YOU?!"

Luna groans loudly as she throws her head back with frustration. Her head jerks forward, furrowed eyebrows as she angrily waves her arms as she spits agitated stutters,

"Eh-... H-How do you not — WERE YOU NOT LISTENING?! I implied that we're the 05 council! Do you not listen?!" Luna storms off before I could reply, jogging upstairs for a while before loudly slamming her door.

"What a moody girl," another female voice mutters to herself as the living rooms turns into a dim orange tint. The fan above blows softly as the wind relieves my tense muscles, flowing my hair gracefully as all the stress before seems to vanish,

"Sorry... for yelling..." I try to stammer out an apology. I look up at the silver fan that was decorated with a dragon pattern on the blades, "I don't remember that fan being up there. I'm sorry for asking this again... but you guys... are the 05-council? And from what I've heard — you're all the leaders of the Foundation. Which then means... you all are the ones who brought me here to one of your facilities?"

The girls just stand there awkwardly, yet for some reason, none of them seem to care that they're making it awkward. Neither of them have taken their eyes off of me either. I wouldn't blame them. If a scared pre-adult with dirty clothes who probably stinks randomly ends up in my house, I'd also stare.

"That's pretty much what happened, kid," says a pale blue-haired girl with a blindfold. Why is she wearing a blindfold?...

The rest of the girls leave after knowing that simply staring at me wouldn't lead to anywhere. The eyepatch girl and blindfolded girl are the only ones who remain outside,

The eyepatch girl hums lightly, garnering my attention, "Well -- this is one abrupt introduction if I do say so myself... Uhh -- welcome to the 05 council," the eyepatch-girl tries to sound positive but fails horribly. "My name's Sadie! I am one of the leaders of The Foundation and one of the people who are responsible for bringing you here. So's Amalia! Amalia's that blindfolded girl over there," Sadie points to the blindfolded girl who's now in the kitchen, munching on an empanada.