(4) Crush

✯ ✯

LISA's POV

The following  morning, I arrived on time as I finally parked Bam's  car a few blocks down from the LK Label building. There were so  many fancy cars which didn't surprise me anymore. I wasn't particularly a car person, but as I'd driven around trying to find a  place to park a while ago, I spotted two Cadillac Escalades, several Jeep Wranglers and at least one Rolls-Royce. What do I expect? LK Label was well-known in the model industry having famous personas, earning tons.

Grabbing my black purse, I straightened first my polo stripes before I hustled to the building entrance and let myself inside.  (The above picture is Lisa's outfit for today)

People crowded the area and spilled into the coffee station. While they were in so much commotion, I needed to find  Mr. Kim. By that time, I saw a fine tall looking man enter the building, the lobby got instantly twenty decibels quieter.  All the people who he passed by were bowing at him. He must be the CEO then. When he got into the elevator, the banter went back and the people looked more at ease this time.

"Hi, good morning. I'm Lalisa Manoban. I have a contract signing with Mr. Kim Hanbin" I approached the lady in the reception area.

"Good day Ma'am. Please wait for a while." She replied to me politely. Just then, she took a call, maybe she was informing now Mr. Kim just before I walked into his office.

"You're good to go. 8th floor. Mr. Kim is waiting for you." She told me after hanging up the call.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Nobody paid me any attention as I headed straight up to the 8th floor.  When I reached the floor, I saw no one but a lady secretary, gesturing me to come inside the office. Opening the main door, I saw some established personalities sitting on the chairs. Two  stood hovering over the production desk.

"Take a seat," said the man that I saw earlier.

So he is Mr. Kim Hanbin, the CEO, and I'm at the CEO's office, then. I didn't expect this, I thought I would only talk to some officer or agent who was just assigned for some contract signing because I only applied for a freelance model position.

I bowed at everyone as I took the last seat. No one returned the favor except for the man who was hovering at the desk a while ago with Mr. Kim.

Wait, isn't that Cha Eunwoo? The famous model of this generation and my big time crush since I've decided to enter the model industry. What a time to be alive!

He smiled at me just before he took his seat. Just then, Mr. Kim, handed us a contract. Maybe theirs was a renewal contract for some years as mine was new and only for a year. Who cares! I only needed an experience to be here. But If I would be fortunate enough to get an offer from them to become an official artist, I would love to.

I'll just come up with a plan later on how I will tell this to my father.

The signing ended too soon as Mr. Kim had some other important business to do, same reason for the other models I'm with today in this office. Of course, their schedules are jam packed, they're rich and famous. As for me, I'm rich only.  Truth be told.

I walked into the corridor after I waited for them to be off first. I wasn't pleased with what was on my contract. It was stated there, that if ever there would be conflicts on the schedules of their official models, that was when they would contact me. With or without a photoshoot, I would still get paid.

Then There's You (Liskook ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें