(26) Surprised Lunch

✯✯

LISA's POV

"During the last half-hour, that is the seventh time you've looked at your phone. Is there something amiss?" My cousin said.

Another day. Another rehearsal. We were back at the studio. While the band was inside the recording room, Namjoon, Yoongi, Bam and I were on the other side of the glass window. The three were monitoring the band's practice while I was still caught up with my documentary task.

"Earth to Lalisa, hello." Bam called my attention once again.

"God, I'm sorry," I said, slipping the stupid thing back into my pocket.

"I'm texting my brother. What were you saying again?" It was the truth but it wasn't the reason why I zoned out.

"It's near lunch, what do you want to eat? Me and the guys will just order for a delivery again." He informed me.

"You guys can order ahead. I'll be going outside for a while." I told him when I heard my phone again.

"Yah. Where are you going?" He asked me like he was my father and that made Namjoon and Yoongi look in our direction. Just then, the ding on the clock sounded, indicating it's noon already. Time for me to go.

"That's my cue. Tell you later. Bye! Enjoy guys." I said walking out of the room, without looking at them.

I hurriedly jogged to the back entrance because someone was waiting for me there. Eunwoo's message got me frozen as he told me that he was at the back of the MBC building. What is he doing here in this broad daylight?

When I left the building and went to the park side, then there I saw the charming man, casually sitting at the cement pavement, waiting for me. He was wearing comfy black and grey checkered jacket, denim pants at the bottom and white sneakers.

"Hey

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked as I approached him.

"Let's go lunch?" He offered, his smile was blinding.

"Are you serious?" I didn't expect this. I knew he was busy because he told me so. We're always texting everyday.

"I already told you that I am." He put his phone in his front denim pocket.

"Right now?" What if someone saw him here? That would make another headline for him.

"I already bought us food. It's in my car. Come." And just before I could say something, he took my wrist and guided me where his car was parked.

Of course, I didn't turn him down as I truly appreciate his gesture. Now, I just couldn't help but to think that Eunwoo really knows how to get a girl.