(34) All Night

✯✯

LISA's POV

I awoke with a shiver; the light from the room window shouldn't be there. Outside it should have been still dark. Before opening to half-mast, my eyelids twitched for a moment. I raised my arms over my head and let out a sleepy yawn.

I was supposed to talk to Jungkook throughout the night but when I sat up straight to check my wristwatch, all my melatonin hormones vanished.

"What!" I hissed when I caught sight of the time.

"Hi. Good Morning." Jungkook greeted me and he was still sitting where he was seated last night.

"How come it's already quarter past eight o'clock in the morning? You should've woken me up." My panicked eyes were trying to avoid him.

"You're sleeping so peacefully so I didn't bother." From my peripheral vision, I could clearly see how in the world he remained calm.

Just then, the door flew open, and I whipped around, looking like a deer caught in the headlights of a semi.

"Lalisa are you here?" Bam stopped, taking me in, standing near the door of Jungkook's room first thing in the morning.

His gaze bounced like a ping-pong ball between me and Jungkook where we were still seated on the same sofa, not too close but not too far apart.

"Sorry, I didn't text you. I fell asle—"

"She's safe and sound, Bam. Don't worry about that." Jungkook stood up from his seat as he gestured to my cousin to come in.

On the other hand, Bam went near me like he was inspecting me or something. For the love of God, what he was currently doing was embarrassing me.

"I'm fine, Bam. I'm about to leave anyway." I fixed myself before I picked the empty cans we drank last night.

"Leave them, Lisa. It's okay." Jungkook told me but I ignored it.

"Hey, Jungkook! You already have a suit for the annual party later?" Bam asked him as we were leaving his unit. Wait, what party?

"Still don't have." He answered as he took the cans from me.

"Lalisa and I will go shopping. You could join us."

"Shopping? I'm not invited Bam. What are you saying?" I talked to him while he was talking to Jungkook.

"Shush! We are all invited. So hurry up and get dressed!" My cousin instructed me as he pushed me outside.

"I'll follow. I'll just have to catch a quick nap first." Jungkook said, his somewhat tired eyes were looking at me, smiling.

"See you later, then!" Bam bid him goodbye as we went first to our unit just before we drove to the mall.

While we were on our way to the private mall that my cousin was telling me, something that I shouldn't be thinking was bothering me. I wasn't in a bad mood but not on a good mood either.

"What happened last night, Lalisa?" Bam started the conversation.

"Nothing happened, Bam. Okay? Nothing." My voice grew so shrill so quickly as his gaze quickly flicked toward me for a second.