(31) Dance Again

✯✯

LISA's POV

It's already 9 in the morning and now I'm running late in my urban dance class. Since I don't have any schedule with the band this day of the week, I decided to attend a dance session with Coach Tamzin today. I searched up for him for having lit choreos so I want to give it a try.

Just a childhood background, Bam and I used to have this dance team way back in our primary school in Bangkok. The group just broke off when Bam's family migrated here in Korea. It was dismal for the rest of the team at first, but eventually acceptance came along the way as we decided to part our ways later that same year. No distraught feelings, just support for each other has been established.

I rushed to the elevator as I tried not to consume the 15-min grace period at my wristwatch. I already texted my coach and good thing it didn't bother him if I was late. He just told me that he was still talking to his friends so I could take my time, no rush, but he was expecting me to come.

Of course, I will! I paid for this so it's a must for me to attend. Bam knew him and insisted that he'll introduce me to him personally but I told him that wasn't necessary. I don't need special treatment, I just want to have a good regular dance session with a good instructor.

When I arrived at the studio, I didn't expect to see a shedload of enrollees. I noticed that the majority of them were girls. Seems like this coach was popular to girls? I made my way inside the room and spotted a space at the corner back of the studio. I was about to put down my sports bag when suddenly the girls started screaming.

"GOSH! They're actually here!!"

"Do I look pretty today?" The girl wearing the skinny leotard asked her friend.

"Yes. What about me?" Her friend countered back.

"Sexy! Let's make them notice us." And then, both girls squealed in chorus.

Them? Do we have another coach coming? I didn't get what they were talking about so I just tried to ask someone.

"Hi. Can I ask you something?" I talked to the person beside me and she just nodded without looking at me.

"What's with the commotion at the front?"

All of them were busy looking in the foremost part of the studio. I couldn't see clearly because there were too many people lurking and trying to get a spot near the front.

"Girl, can't you see? The guitarist and the singer of ZOC are here." She said, her eyes were still focusing forward.

Wait what?!

"Shit." I muttered and that gave the girl a reason to look at me.

"What'd you say?" Her brows rumpled like I offended her.

"I mean, shesh. Like dope, you know." I tittered, providing a lame reason out.

"Whatever." She responded as she made her way to the front.

What on earth were Jungkook and Jimin doing here? The last time I checked their schedules, today was their off day. And besides, even if it wasn't, they definitely had their own choreographer at the MBC. So why are they here?

"Hello everyone! As you all know, I'm friends with the ZOC, and guess what? Girls, today is your lucky day as Jimin and Jungkook paid to visit the studio just now." Coach Tamzin began as he introduced the two gents who had just entered the studio.