(25) Fire Exit

✯✯

LISA's POV

The Dean in my school just called as she was just monitoring our monthly survey. Talking to her on the phone, I reported to her my 4-weekly journal.

"That sums up my report, Dean Anchali." I informed her politely.

The projects that need to be submitted soon were brought up by her just before she ended the call. Few more months and I would have another degree to add to my name. Motivated.

I was about to go back to my laptop when I suddenly received a message. Again, I looked at my phone and opened my inbox.

'Just got a copy of your magazine cover. I'm amazed. Congrats Lalisa.'

Eunwoo texted me. Since our last talk the other day, he didn't miss to leave me a message everyday. I may not be too certain about this but the man was trying to please me through messages despite his busy schedule. I replied to him just before I went back to my working place.

When I returned, I saw everyone was lurking at my laptop screen. Is there something wrong?

"What are you doing with my laptop?" I asked as Jisoo was not letting off my mouse.

"You killed this shot, Lalisa." Everyone immediately agreed with what she said.

"Well, what can I say. Our girl is a bomb." Jhope complimented.

"Congratulations cous!" Bam said, his voice proud.

I merely smiled at them in response because I hadn't seen the picture yet. I stepped up to them to see what photo they were referring to. As soon as I saw the picture, I smiled for myself. I didn't expect that they would pick that shot. (Credits to the rightful owner)

 (Credits to the rightful owner)

"Way to go, Lalisa." Namjoon said as he patted my shoulder. The support they were giving me was starting to overwhelm me.

"At least it was a good shot." I muttered.

"Good? Hot, you say." When Yoongi said that, that was when I realized Jungkook was also there.

I couldn't explain what his reaction was, as he looked at Yoongi when he spoke then drank from his water bottle. With a serious look, his eyes was fixated on the screen.