(19) Magazine

✯✯

LISA's POV

A knock came on the private library room just before my go-home time. 6pm.

After our "talk," we'd pretty much gone back to normal. Too easy for him but not for me. Since Jungkook knew my real reason, I couldn't tell Namjoon my plan to withdraw the contract. I don't want to embarrass myself any more, so instead of telling him I'm quitting, I simply requested a separate room where I could concentrate on my tasks. Of fact, I don't have a lot of academic work to accomplish right now, so I was just improvising to get away from my boss. And besides, because I wasn't much of a sober counselor and following Jungkook around became tiresome after a while.

Most of the time, we were in the same building and often the same room, but didn't necessarily talk much. The silence wasn't uncomfortable but companionable, I'd long since gotten used to it.

Since I'm still in an assistant position, while he was with the band, rehearsing, I was communicating with the builders and techies in charge of converting a portion of the basement into a cutting-edge studio during these days. All in all, he and I kept busy.

The knock came again on the door. Then, not bothering to wait for my permission, someone suddenly charged in.

"Been thinking." Jungkook began as he strode inside.

"I didn't say you could enter." I studied him over the top of my reading glasses, legs extended as I sat in the middle of the blue inclined sofa.

"It's our building. Nice shirt. Ramones? Cool." He cast an amused eye over my big loose shirt. Huh, is he sarcastic or not? (Lisa's outfit for today)

 Huh, is he sarcastic or not? (Lisa's outfit for today)

"You're just jealous of my awesome styling." I shifted into a cross-sitting position. He just chuckled.

"What do you want, Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Never been here before." He commented as I believed this was his first time seeing the library inside their company building.