Suprise!

LUKE'S POV

"Luke, smile, it's your birthday!" My mum said placing my breakfast in front of me.

I would smile if my girlfriend would just text me back. She has called or texted since 7 last night.

"Sorry mum, Thank you" I faked a smile.

"You're very welcome. "

I didn't really feel like eating but I didn't want my mom getting upset so I slowly began to eat.

"What's wrong? It's not poisoned or anything " Jack laughed.
"I know just not really hungry right now"
"Honey, are you sure you're okay?" My mum asked
"Mum I'm fine" I smiled and got up from my seat "I gotta go, promised I'd met up with Calum and Michael, try and get Ashton out"

"Poor boy, can't believe she did something like that to him" she said.
"Yea, I'll call you when we're on our way home" I said kissing her cheek.

"Bye"
I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car.
Checking my phone one more time before driving off.
A pang of guilt hitting me as I drove up to a familiar home.

I knock and waited.
Fuck what am I doing here?
I turned around to leave when the door opened.
"Where ya going?" I turned around and smiled.

"Just thought you where at work"

"Took the day off for your birthday silly" she smiled throwing her arms around my neck

"Sam, we've gotta talk about that night"
"Come inside" she smiled moving her send from around my neck and opening the door letting me in.

"Want anything to drink or anything else...." she said rubbing her hand up my chest.
"No" I said smacking her hand away "it was once Sam, only once, I was lonely and I just wanted somebody, all you where, want "

"Don't lie to yourself Luke, You've had feeling for me since 8th grade " she scoff.

"That's was when I was 13, I'm 19, I'm in love with Dinah, I'm happy with Dinah " I said.

"Clearly" she laughed "if your so in love with Dinah why didnt you stop?"

"I don't know!" I yelled. "It's was a stupid mistake! I just need you to promise me, you won't tell anyone" I calmed down.

"One, don't yell at me, two, if you say so but you and me know you enjoyed it, three, why would I do that? I'm in a relationship too remember?" She smiled

"Fuck. Especially not Michael, loosing Dinahs one thing but loosing my best friend" I paused "just don't Please Sam"

"I won't, I'm not that evil babe, now Let's go I need a ride to your party"

ASHTON POV
God, kill me now.
"Get up Ashton, it's lukes birthday c'mon " Michael said ripping my blanket off.

"Go away" I said shoving my face into the pillow.

"Ashton, We're not gonna let you lay in bed all day, especially not today" Lauren said.

Yes, Lauren Jauregui.
The girls flew in you surprise Luke for his birthday. Whoopy frickin doo.

"Guys just give me a minute okay?" I heard her mumble.

"Fine" they sighed, leaving.

"Ashton"

"Just go, Lauren, I'm not getting up" I said looking up at her.

"Oh so you're just gonna soak in you're own self pitty on your best friends birthday?" She said crossing her arms over her chest.
"Yep"

"Oh get over yourself Ashton! It wasn't your baby, okay, we get it. I know heartbreak sucks but dammit Ashton, you have people who care about you! Lukes been there for you, your turn, just come to the party" she sighed sitting on the bed.
She's right. I can't just leave Luke hanging like that.
"Fine, but I'm not staying the whole time"

MICHAEL'S POV
"So Liz said a simple cake should do it" I said walking into the store with Camila.

We decided it won't be awkward, I have a girlfriend and she's happily single.

"Wow even the grocery stores a cool" she smiled
"You've never been to another country have you?" I laughed.
"Cuba. But that's it's. Sorry I myself sound like sucha tourist right now"
"It's fine, c'mon bakerys in the back"

We walked in silence to the back area.

"Hey Michael!" George greeting me.
"Hey George, need a birthday cake for Luke" I smiled
"Anything specific? "

"A race car" camila said
"Uhh isn't he turning 18?" George rose an eyebrow.
"19, and put some Mini Mouse candles on it" I smiled, camila giggling behind me.

"Coming right up" he smiled walking off to the back.

DINAHS POV

"Ugh I should've brought that damn dress" I yelled, taking my top off and throwing it on the floor.

"I liked that one" ally mumbled.
"Why don't you just wear the Pink mini skirt and back top, you looked a-ma-zing in it, and youve never gotten the chance to wear it so why not now?" Lauren suggested

"Lolo did I ever tell you how much I love you" I smiled hugging her
"Yea" she smiled "now get dress we got like 20mins before the party."
I quickly grabbed the skirt and top out my suitcase, putting it on.
"Hair up or down?" I asked

"Up, Luke likes when girls have that messy bun look" Ashton said walking into the room

"You should really ask if We're decent before you walk in Irwin" Lauren scolded him.

"Thanks ash" I smiled grabbing a pony tail and fixing my hair up.

I can't Wait time see him, I've missed him so much. Can't Wait to just have him in my arms again, my hand in his, my lips on his, body to body, for the rest of the summer.

I slipped my black sandles on, walking over to the mirror. "Damn I'm cute" I smiled.

"Beautiful, now Let's go Camila and Michael are downstairs and we've gotta go, before Luke gets home chickie " Lauren said.

I grabbed my purse, walking out shutting the door behind me.
Getting into the car, greeting Michael and Calum.

"This'll be good for him, he's been little down lately " Calum smile at me.

"I just can't Wait to see him."
The drive to Lukes was short since Ashton lived like up the street.

"DINAH!" I smiled running up to Liz and hugging her tightly "Oh I missed you sweetie, c'mon we've gotta get you into his room. "