Beginning Of Forever

Dinahs POV.

"Definitely that one!" Ally said, as she did all the other bathing suits.

"I dunno it makes my tummy look weird" I mumbled.

Me and the girls had went out for a small shopping trip before we head out to the beach with the boys.

We wanted to get a new bathing suit because why not.

"I really like that one, it's cute and sexy all in one. " ally smiled.

I looked in the full body mirror, it's was cute. I had on one of those High waist bikinis with an Aztec print.

"Ohhh look at that hot mama" Lauren said walking in with a slurpee in her hand.

I smiled.

Normani and Camila walked in after her both smiling and looking me up and down.

"Damyyyuummmm" Mani said.

"No choice you're gettin that one" Camila smiled.

"You guys really like it? I dunno..." I said.

"D, you will have Lucas on his knees with the bathing suit, you're getting it now, change so we can go, I need to stop by Victoria secret." Lauren said.

I went back into the changing room, stripping out of the bathing suit and putting my shorts and top back on.

I grabbed my, well Luke's, snapback and my purse along with the bathing suit and left the small room.

"All set girls?" The cashier asked

"Yes, just this please" I pulled out my card and waited while she rang it up.

"That'll be $25.50 please"

I swiped the card and hit enter.

"Thank you come again, and enjoy your say in Australia " she smiled, noticing we weren't from around here.

I smiled, grabbed the bag and we walked out.

"Hey Dinah, Luke didn't tell you anything about Michael did he?" Camila asked

"No not recently " I answered.

"Oh, it's just he was acting really weird yesterday,he wasn't talking much, he didn't eat, he didn't even play his video games, just went straight to bed. "

"Maybe he's just sick" Ally said.

"Or maybe it has somethin to do with Sam." Lauren said

I groaned, I had been having a funny feeling about Sam since yesterday.

"That's what I was thinking, because him, luke, and Sam went into the Kitchen yesterday and that's when everything started" Camila said, opening the exit door for us.

"Camila, trust Michael but don't trust Sam, just watch her around him and if his behaviors don't change, ask him" I said, definitely wouldn't let Sam anywhere near my boyfriend.

Again.

"Yea she's loco" Mani added.

"Just don't force Michael to talk to you, wait till he comes to you " Ally said.

Lauren scoffed "like that works. "

"Works with me and troy. "

"But Michael doesn't seem like the type to talk about his feelings" Lauren added.

"He's not and it's really aggravating sometimes" Camila said.

We walking into VS
"I'm with Ally, if it's really important, wait for him." Normani said.