Don't cry, love.

*1 week later*
Luke's POV.

"Fuck" I groan at the sunlight beaming into the room.
Forgot to close the damn curtains.

I flung the sheets off and got up, walking into the bathroom.

"Geez, Ben doesn't believe in shavers?" I ask myself looking at my facial hair.

Oh well, stripping out of my clothes I jumped into the shower.

To be honest this past week has been Amazing, don't get me wrong I miss my friends and girlfriend but being alone, I don't know I just feel free. Cliche thing to say but it's true.

And I've been able to think, about a lot of things.

I reached out the curtain turning on the radio.

Dancing Queen by ABBA came on.

I smiled, I missed my mum as well. Its only been a week but I'm a big mamas boy.

"YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN, YOUNG AND SWEET, ONLY 17!" I sang along, dancing around the shower.

I smiled at the memory of Dinah teaching my mum how to dance to this song. Funny how many memories one song can hold.

Turning off the water I got out, wrapping a white towel around my waist.

I went threw my luggage and pulled out a pair of boxer, slipping them on.

Huh do I really need pants? Nahhhh.

I smiled flicking wet hair out my face before running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hmm what shall we eat today Lucas?" This week has also consist of me talking to myself, a lot.

I hadn't really talked to anyone since they left, there was only two weeks left in summer and I'm sure they're out enjoying themselves. I did get a call from Michael updating me on the Sam situation.

I haven't talked to Dinah since our fight. Sucks, I really miss her but I'm not the one who's gonna kiss ass every time we fight.

She was wrong so she gonna be the one to apologize.

I bit into my toast and sighed leaning against the counter.

"Come inside this closet
It's filled with friends
There's enough smoke in here
To wake the dead " my phone sang.

I answered it "Whatta want?"

"A simple 'Hi Ben, my amazing big brother who's letting me practically live in his beach house. How are you doing?' would be nice" Ben retorted.

"Yea yea what's up?" I asked.

"Mum wants you to come home" he said .

"No can do, I'm really enjoying it here and you don't need it back til next week right?"

"2 weeks bro? She really did it this time huh? Mum really misses you, you know you're her 'baby'"

"No, I just want to be alone for a while, I'm gonna be in college very soon. Me and Cal are getting our own apartment and sooner or later Mums gonna have to learn to let me on my own" I said

The doorbell rang and I set my food down.

"Yea but that's the joy of being the youngest she's not gonna want to let go" he said the sarcasm clear in his tone.

I scoffed "why are we even discussing this I'm not coming home" I said swinging open the door.

"Luke, don't break the old lady's heart"

Summer Nightsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें