Batman Curtains

Dinahs POV

"Luke. Get upppp! Luke!" i said shaking Lukes lower leg.

I've been awake for about 10 minutes now, and Luke wont wake up and its really testing my patients.
"Higher Dinah " he moaned.

"Ew no, get up!" I slapped his arm and he opened his eyes and laughed.

"You dick! You where awake this whole time!" I crossed my arms over my chest, I keep a serious look on my face "It's not funny! We fell asleep in this stupid Ferris wheel last night"

He.stopped laughing and tried catching his breath "it's kinda funny. And wait, Why ew no?"

"Is sex all you think about? " I asked.

"Of course not" Luke smiled leaning over and kissing me

"Good cuz you won't be getting it anytime soon" I smiled hopping out of the cart.

" and I am just fine with that" he smiled, following me out the cart.

"Really?" I said raising an eyebrow

"No" he said honestly "but I dont get a choice do I?"

"No sir you do not, now lets go get some food and then can you drop me of at Ashtons?" I asked, grabbing his hand and walking towards the car.

"Is that where you've been staying?" I asked.

"Yep. With Lauren as well"

"Oh. Yea ill drop you off." He said opening the car door for me

Camila's POV

I smiled as I watched Michael play his video games. I like the days where we stay in and do nothing.

I reached into the bag of pretzels, grabbing a few and popping them in my mouth.

"Fuckin Idoit! What the hell are you doing!" He yelled at the tv.

I giggled a little and cuddle myself up in the blanket.

Michael played for another hour or so while I scrolled threw Tumblr.

After a while I got bored and decided to take a shower.

"Babe, I'm gonna go take a shower" I said getting up.

"Have fun" he said, eyes glued to the screen.

I scoffed and smiled, careful to not block his screen, I walked over to the Bathroom.

I slipped off my shirt, turning around and jumping slightly at the Batman curtain staring down at me.

"Really!? Batman curtains!" I yelled out to him.

I heard him laugh before yelling back "dont Judge"

I opened the door poking my head out "you could've at least gotten the logo and not his face. Not I'm gonna feel like he's staring at me"

"He probably is, I know I would " he said shoving popcorn into his mouth.

"Can you at least find something to cover his eyes?" I asked.

"Camila, its a curtain" he laughed.
"Just find something!" I said closing the door and slipping my shirt back on, opening the door again.

Michael was shifting threw his junk draw. "Found something " he said holding up the roll of duct tape.

He walked past me into the Bathroom and towards the tub.

He ripped a large piece of duct tape off and put it over batmans eyes, on both sides of the curtain.
"There you go, now you can shower without peeping Bruce here"