First Morning.

Dinah's POV
"Dinah " heard luke whisper as he shook my shoulder. "Dinah wake up I'm hungry "

I let out a little giggle before turning around to look at him. "Goodmorning to you too"

He smiled before planting a kiss on my lips. "Goodmorning"

I Smiled, turnin completely over and layed my head on his chest, wrapping my legs with his.

"Can't we just stay like this forever?" I sighed closing me eyes.

His hand rubbing small circles on my back "But I'm still hungry"
I let out a quiet laugh

"The foods over there" I said pointing towards the mini fridge, moving so he could get up.

He swung his legs over the side searching for his underwear.

I laughed, he turned around, glaring at me "I could just walk around naked"

"Be my guess" I smiled, throwing my head back on the pillows

He got up and walked over to the fridge "All they got is frozen pizza and bagels."

"I want a bagel!" I yelled.

"Oh! Cereal!" He grabbed the Cereal and bagels putting the bagel in the toaster and pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

I smiled, cuddling up to the pillow closing my eyes.

"Get up" he said throwing a spoon at me, hitting my leg.

"Ugh just 5 more minutes " I sighed.

"Your foods Ready"

"I'm up" I said getting up, grabbing the nearest piece of clothing. I sighed putting Luke's button up on. Stretching before walking over to him.

"No fair, why am i the only naked one" he pouted

"Because you're a thot "

"I don't know what that is, but Thanks" he smiled eating a spoonful of cereal.

I laughed taking a bit of my bagel. "What time do we have to leave?"

"Noon, and swallow before you talk" he said with his mouth full.
I laughed throwing my bagel at him. "I'm not hungry anymore "

"Ow that hurt you bully" he pouted his lip.

I smiled walking over to him "aw poor baby want me to kiss it?"

"Yes but I don't think we have the same spot in mind" he winked.

I playfully smacked his arm " Ya nasty. "

Calum's POV.

"Its next to the soap!!" I yelled to Normani who was looking for the toothpaste

"Fond it!" She yelled back.

I smiled turning over in the bed and grabbing my phone checking the time. "It's 9 in the morning! Why am I awake?!"

Normani stepped out the bathroom, wearing my red t-shirt "Imma early riser"

"Well I'm tired" I sighed, closing my eyes.

Normani jumped on the bed causing me to open my eyes. "I know how to wake you up" she said straddling me.

"Oh really?" I smiled
"Yea" she smiled "Let's go for a jog!" She yelled jumping off.

I sighed "you're a fucking tease."
"Fine, you can shower AFTER me now" she winked walking into the bathroom.

I quickly got out of bed only to have the bathroom door closed in my face "What?!"

"That's what you get for complaining! " She yelled from the inside, laughing.