Liar Liar!

Luke's POV.

"Luke you all packed? We're leaving" Calum asked walking into my room.

"Actually, I'm gonna stay for a few more days. I could really use some alone time."

"You know she didn't mean it right?"

"Sure did sound like it. Look I don't want to talk about, just have a safe trip okay?" I said

We hugged and he head to the door, stopping at the doorway.

"Luke, you love her, remember that" he said

"Cal, I'm not gonna break up with her, I just need some space. She brought back some shitty memories last night" I groan sitting down on the bed.

"Alright, if you need anything give me a call and I'll dive down" he smiled.

"Thanks"

He left, closing the door behind him.

I sighed throwing myself back on the bed.

Me and Dinah never fought like that.
God, I feel like shit. I can't believe she said that.

I bet Elly told her. Bitch.

Jane and I had an "slip up" when we first stared dating, she had gotten pregnant, and like any other teenage boy I freaked. But I never left her side. The cancer ended up killing the baby. That's why it hurt so much to have the memory slapped back into me, I'm sure Dinah didn't know that but still.

I got up looking out the window, seeing everyone pile into the car, including Dinah. She didn't even look back.

Going back over to the bed I slipped under my sheets and eventually feel asleep.

Camilas POV.

I grabbed Dinahs hand griping it tightly and leaning my head on her shoulder.

"You okay China?"

"Im fine Walz." She smiled down at me.

It wasn't a real genuine smile, but I'll take what I can get.

Just like every other person, I don't like seeing loved ones hurt.

I smiled as Mani put her hand on my leg.

It made me happy to know how us five girls will always be there for each other.

"Camz, I believe this is your stop, love" Ally said.

I looked out the window and saw we where at Michael's house.

"Call me if you need me, okay?" I told Dinah

"You do that same okay?"

I nodded getting out the car.

Ally popped the trunk and I grabbed my things.

"All set love?" Michael asked as I meet him in the front.

The two cars driving off.

"Yep" I grabbed him hand smiling as we walked inside.

"Mum! We're home!" He yelled.

Karen walked out of the kitchen with her apron on "well it was fun while it lasted"

I laughed and Michael just pouted.

"Oh I'm kidding" she smiled giving him a hug and then me. "How was it?"

"It's was fun, but we're gonna go downstairs."

"Okay, dinner will be done in a little"

I smiled and Michael led me down to his man cave, basement thingy.