For me?

Luke pov

"You're doing it wrong!" Dinah laughed as I attempted to pour the batter into the cupcake tin.

"There's a wrong way to do it?" I asked cocking my eyebrow.

"No, but there's an easier way, gimmie that measuring cup" She said pointing at it.

I handed it to her and watched as she poured the batter into the cup.
"See, makes it easier to pour, instead of making a mess buy just pouring it out of the bowl"

"I didn't know you like baking so much" I smiled grabbing the cup from her and pouring it in the tin.

"Me and my mom do it together all the time" she smiled softly "I miss her"

"Two weeks my love " I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Yea, I'm nervous, my last year in high school. I spent half of my Junior year in a wheelchair so I guess it can't be worse"

"You'll be fine, just make the most of it. And now that you bring it up, how's your knee been feeling?" I asked handing her the tin and she placed it into the oven.

"Its fine just a little stiff sometimes, doctor told me it'd do that. It just sucks because we dance a lot and some of the moves are hard for me to do. " she sighed.

I nodded grabbing my phone and flipping threw my music.

"Whatcha doin?" Dinah asked walking behind me look over my shoulder.

"Looking for a good song "

"Here, let me see" She said grabbing my phone out of my hand.

She flicked threw and moments later an unfamiliar song began to play.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Dangerously in love by Destinys child, duh" She smiled.

"Oh" I replied.

She placed my phone face down on the counter and grabbed my hand "Lucas Hemmings, may I have this dance?"

I smiled down at her "Of course"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her hips, Pulling her close.

"Thank you, for this"

I just smiled, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

We stayed there and swayed back forth to the music.

Dinah placed her head on my shoulder and I held her closer.
Little moments like these where my favorite. Just holding each other, nobody here to interrupt or disturbed. Just me and her.

"I have something for you" She spoke up, pulled her head up.

"What is it?" I asked.

She bit her lip and smiled, removing herself from our dancing position "stay here"

I watched as she ran out the house, most likely to her car.
I wonder what it is. I hope it wasn't expensive, I hate when people spend a lot of money on me. I mean she already bought me a $200 guitar what else could she have to give? Or want to by that matter.
"Close your eyes." She said popping her head into the doorway.

I obeyed and closed my eyes, standing in the middle of the kitchen, I laughed "Dinah what are you doing?"

"Okay open them" She said.

I smiled, opening my eyes.

Dinah stood there, smiling like an idiot with her hands behind her back.