I missed you

LUKE'S pov
I pulled up to my house and saw people in the back yard, guess family was here already.

"God I told my mom I'm 19 I didn't need a cookout" I sighed.
"Awe cheer up, my mom's out tonight so that means you can come over tonight for your birthday gift" Samantha smiled leaning towards me with her hand on my thigh.

"What about Michael?" God why am I doing this.
"Not coming over tonight for some weird reason. " she smiled.

"No, Sam it was that one time thats all." I shook my head removing her hand quickly before getting out the car.

I threw on a fake smile before walking out back.

"THERE HE IS!" Jack yelled causing everyone else to do the same.

I smiled and waved "Thank you everybody for coming! "
"Here you are, Mr.Hemmings " Ashton said handing me a beer.
"Why Thank you, Mr.Irwin" I smiled grabbing it.
Maybe I could enjoy this party.

I took a sip looking around at who was here.

"Luke, why don't you change your shirt, I want pictures and that one dirty" mum said.
"No it's not" I said.

"Please, I laid out a perfectly clean shirt on your bad, go put it on"
I didn't wanna argue with her. "Okay, be right back" I said handing Michael my drink.

"Oh Please take your time" he smirk.
I gave him a confused look before going inside.

"Hey happy birthday !" My cousin Lucy said
"Thanks Lucy" I said hugging her "Hi James" I smiled at the baby in the high chair.

I jogged up the stairs and saw my door was already open.
I walked in and saw a tall blonde girl stand with her back towards me looking out the window.
"Hey um you can't be in here" I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly

"But I just got here" she said turning around smiling.

I stood in shock for a few seconds before she ran to me, catching her in my arms.
I pulled her back crashing my lips on hers.
She's here. She's real.

"I've. Missed. You. So. Fucking. Much" I said in between kisses.

Pulling away from he lips I looked her up and down. "You look so beautiful, I like the new hair color"

"Just trying something new. You look handsome yourself, but change your shirt" she smiled.

"Yea, that's kinda what i came up here from, but I got something ten billion times better" I smiled kissing her again

"I love you" she said.
"I love you too" God, I felt good to say that in person again.

"So that's why did text me last night?" I asked
"Yep, I slept most of the plane ride" I answer sitting on the corner of my bed.

"Well you had me worried, I thought I was in trouble for some reason" I laugh taking my shirt off.

"Why would you be in trouble?" She laughed.
Oh no reason just that I've cheated on you and I'm quiet discussed with myself because if you find out I lose the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Luke?" I shook that thought and looked at Dinah. "You froze up, you okay?"

"Yea fine just excited your here" I said kissing her and sliding the white button up on.

"Leave a few buttons undone, your turning 19 not going to a funeral" she laugh unbuttoning my top buttons. "Let's go, the there's another surprise downstairs"

I smiled grabbing her hand and following behind her.
We got close the the back door and I heard music playing.

Eva, eva, eva (uh)
Oh, eva, eva, eva
(Fifth Harmony, baby)
Oh, eva, eva, eva
(Let's go)
Oh, everlasting love
(Another one)