•CHAPTER 1•

Staring at your image reflecting in the floor length mirror for almost 15 minutes now, you had an empty expression on your face. You didn't knew what to think.

This was the first time in many years you had this feeling inside you where you didn't knew what you were doing was right or wrong.

Your orbs stared at your view reflecting in the mirror, how your white gown hugged your body tightly, showing the perfect curves at the right place. It had an off shoulder sleeves and stuck to your body tightly from the top and then flew down to your toes like a waterfalll from your waist. Your eyes were given a light shade of brown eyeshadow with the mascara which gave length and weight to your long eyelashes. The matte red lipstick enhanced your looks even more with the sparkling blush, of course.

Overall, you looked really beautiful. A perfect bride.

You just couldn't believe it.

You couldn't believe that the y/n who used to steal candies from the closet is now standing dressed in a perfect bride.

Today, you will be marrying Kim Taehyung.

The man who owns the biggest company of South Korea and one of the billionaires in the Asian countries. Though he is a rich man, it has nothing to do with you. For you, you are just marrying because it is what you and his parents want. You know he must have been forced to marry you, like the way you have been. He is a handsome and filthy rich man, he would have thousands of girls luring over him.

It is just supposed to be a simple arranged marriage where two individuals promise each other to support one another in every aspect of life. No matter how dark the nights are, they must be willing to stand by each other until the bright sun rays are ready to ignite their lives again.

Maybe, this is what you thought your life would be like.

He must not be the clingy and romantic type, but he should be the one who understands you, your needs and especially, your privacy...that's what you have assumed of him. He must be the cold CEO no one wants to talk to, but he should be the one who can take you in his arms once you feel so deprived of love.

"Oh my! My daughter looks beautiful..." Turning around, you saw your beautiful mother staring at you with her sparkling eyes which held the deep affection and love for you. You smiled weakly at her and looked at your father who just stood behind her.

"you really look pretty y/n.." Your feet unintentionally made their way towards him and you dropped yourself in his arms. Chuckling at his daughter's innocence, he patted your back and pecked your head. You are gonna miss them like hell. Pulling back, you laughed through your tears as soon as you realised that a tear had already dropped down his eyes.

Soon, the door bursted open revealing jimin, he was panting heavily as if he had just finished the 100m Marathon race. "Let's go y/n! It's time!" Your father looked at you and smiled brightly as he opened his right arm to hook your with his. Smiling back, you hooked your arm with his and held the bouquet of red and white roses whose fresh fragrance wandered around the room.

It was the time, when you will be finally called as 'Kim y/n, the wife of Kim Taehyung'.

You walked through the hallway of the marriage hall whose floor was covered by white and pink rose petals. You could already hear the sweet melody playing in the area where you were walking to. Your eyes which were down to the red carpet the whole time, slowly lifted up and you looked at him.

As if someone just took your heart out, your eyes got stuck at his face unintentionally. He was dressed in a black tuxedo like a normal groom does, but something in his looks just burnt your soul alive at his ethereal beauty. You never compared yourself with other girls, but his looks had you think that do you even fit his standards or not.