•CHAPTER 19•

Turning the car's ignition off, you walked out of it to the passenger side, opening the gate for him as well as he has his eyes closed the whole ride, probably dozing off but not too deeply.

"Get up taehyung, we are home" you softly said and he opened his eyes, looking around and noticing that he is still in the car. He then looks at you, your pale face which showed total exhaustion and tiredness because of the stressful day and horrible night.

He nods but come of it, closing the door behind him and looking forward to the house. With the car keys in your hand, you walked before him when you wished he could walk before you as you were miserably limping and stumbling upon your steps because of the sudden ache that rose in your stomach once you both left for home. "Should I carry you?" he suddenly asked out of the blue, catching your attention which caused you to look back at him for two second, but shook your head in denial.

"No. It's okay, I'm fine." That monotone voice didn't went unnoticed by him and he sighed, walking beside you but holding your wrist to make you look at him with a frown. "I will carry you, you don't seem good"

He picked you up from the ground to his arms. Your arms unconsciously wrapped around his neck as your nerves instantly reacted upon his sudden action. Just a famous ost of any k-drama, and this situation would nothing be less than a romantic scene. "Don't. Taehyung, I can walk and you haven't eaten anything, so you don't have much energy too-"

"Can you stop talking for some time? Jeez.." he rolls his eyes but held you tighter to head inside the house. You sighs but let it be like that, knowing that arguing with him will lead nothing but to your own embarrassment because he has his degree in roasting the shit out of people.

He opens his bedroom's door by his leg and steps inside with you still in his arms who has unconsciously gazing upon him for minutes, causing him to smile mentally. "Stop staring at me? Will you?"

"You have so much attitude just because you are handsome, let me tell you, there are more handsome men out there-"

"Whom do you find more attractive than me then?" he asks, looking in your eyes as he lays you down on the mattress gently, careful to not hurt you physically by any of his actions. You opened your mouth but shut it again, feeling in loss of words when you need them the most.

"I-you know, m-my brother...yeah, jimin looks hot.." a little bit of confidence crawls to you as you get reminded of your brother, who is nothing but a whole damn meal-- chill y/n, he is your fucking brother. Jesus Christ.

"I can't believe it, that midget...bro I can't.." he talks much like a friend with you to your surprise, but you feel comfortable with him and the warmth his body radiates laying beside you, closely. The blood stains are not on his face and hands to your greatest relief, since you helped him wash them off during the ride back to home.

"Don't call him that, he has got an ass bigger than yours-"

"He, is, your, brother, y/n."

You clears your throat, shifting on your place to move a little far and hide the redness of your cheeks.

"Do you want to take a shower?" he suddenly asks, his voice soft and low, more like it showed hesitation as he asked the unexpected question to you. You looked at him with a confused frown, guessing that maybe you just heard him wrong.

"What?"

"I said, let's take a shower..." He moved closer to you, his eyes not leaving yours as he crawled closer and closer. "Let's take a shower? Nah... I'm good, you can go shower first, then I'll-"